Chapter 7: Misunderstanding

Holy fucking shit. Excuse my language but seriously, anyone who's reading this right now shouldn't care at this point if I say one or two bad things right?

Anyways this was one of the hardest chapters I've ever written in my in entire freaking life. I had serious writers block for the longest time ever. All I've done was create mini comic things and look through my book of ideas and stuff.

It's horrifying to look through my things from the past.

Anyways my room is a mess. I feel like shit cause I couldn't update in a while. But I feel refreshed all the same cause I had a lot of time to both watch anime and get more ideas.

Excuse me for not being able to update in so long. I promise I'm not being lazy at all.

Also, before you read this after waiting you had to wait from an update, you should re-read the last chapter. I changed something :P

ENJOY~~~

Classroom (next to party room)
The three had went back into the classroom, giving off a dark aura, making a few people around them turn towards them. The went to a corner and started planning things through, which could be called disgusting, revolting, horrifying. But their reasoning was blown away, and their usual cheerful energetic personalities were dumped out the window.

As they finished talking, Nagisa and Karma went into the classroom, Karma holding sleeping Nagisa, smiling down at him, brushing the blue hair out of his eyes. He lay him down and some of the desks, using them like bed while balling up his sweater and used it as a pillow for him.

"Oi, Karma, we weren't finished!," Terasaka yelled from across the room where Itona, Muramatsu, and Yoshida sat in one group, drinks in all their hands, beckoning Karma to come with the other. Kissing Nagisa once on the forehead, he left to go and chat with Terasaka again.

And that was when the plan started.

Okuda would distract Karma, turning his focus away from Nagisa and onto herself, which she did perfectly due to her stammering habit which hadn't changed from seven years ago, making him impatient while expecting her to blurt out something embarrassing like the many years before. Then Kayano would wake up Nagisa, who was still drowsy and lead him out into the hallway along with Sugino.

"Nagisa needs to use the bathroom," Sugino said with a smile, making sure he didn't look awkward in front of the others and led them into the room where Nagisa and Karma were in just, the classroom next door. Locking the doors, they first had him eat a few saltine crackers while he was only partially conscious, then tied Nagisa up, stripping him and tying a cloth around his mouth, making sure he couldn't talk or yell from help. If he could that was.

By the time they had stripped him of his underwear, the bluenette was fully awake and struggling trying to break free from the rope tying him down. But it was impossible for two reasons. One was that he was still a bit drowsy and two, his arms and legs were asleep and tingling.

Sugino, why are you doing this, Nagisa tried to say, still struggling to break free, or at least tried to undo the cloth that was slightly loose, thinking he could still talk.

"You know," Sugino whispered in a cold voice, "it's kind of harsh you know. When someone doesn't acknowledge your feelings." He smiled and forced the other boy's chin up to look at him.

"But the worst thing you could do, is to let the person who has a crush on him have sex, while his partner knows when those people are there, " Kayano said, pushing her brown hair over her shoulder. Both of their eyes was glasses over, their human feelings iced over. As if reality didn't exist to them right now.