Chapter 6: To Be Drunk

I've been managing to update every single day, but it is very difficult. I want help but I don't have any friends who could do that for me. Oh well. I'm trying at least. 
*pumps fist*

Anyways, I didn't think that I would actually have this many views within just a couple of days after starting this story. 

Like woahhhh. Almost 300 views within like 4 or 5 days makes me just want to....AKFJH;/LDKM.,KXHN/;L,.JKJL;GRElgjjh;'/,f;j;bhla;;G;DK'k;k;;;LG;LE;

Okay I'm done.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who reads my stories!!!
But I think little by little I'm changing the characters personalities. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing...

Is it okay??? 
If it is, thank you. o 3o

Suggestion from FanfictionSG :
"
I could see Nagisa either being a really angry drunk or a really happy drunk..."

-The Old Classroom-

Karma was smirking and making fun of Terasaka until a few of the girls tugged his shirt. Kayano was one of the few and whispered, "Something is wrong with Nagisa." It didn't take a second for Karma to push through the crowd using his own abilities and reach Nagisa who was completely wasted, and he knew best what was about to happen.

"You guys should probably back away cause when Nagisa is drunk he-, " Karma was cut off and pulled to the ground in an angry grip. Nagisa had crazy mood swings from being super happy to angry in seconds when drunk. The complete opposite of the usual Nagisa. And at the moment he was-

"Karma! What is your fucking problem? Not paying attention to me anymore and leaving me alone. No wonder I fell asleep!," the bluentte screamed shaking him back and forth angrily, leaving Karma unable to speak, which made everyone, in turn, speechless as well. 

"I should have known he had a short alcohol tolerance but I didn't expect him to have mood swings," Itona said with a fascinated look until he felt three stares, burning holes into him. He turned around with an expressionless face and walked away slowly towards a Terasaka and the others.

"If you knew then stop him before anything happens!," Sugino and Kayano yelled at him while Karma and the others face-palmed, just like how it would have been seven years ago.

"Hey! Are you all fucking ignoring me?," Nagisa asked loudly trying to stand up, but was still unstable on his feet and slipped, falling on top of Karma. "I just wanted you to pay more attention to me," he sniffled, hugging Karma, digging his face into his shoulders. Everyone, even the guys, took their phones out for pictures and thought, for a guy, he's pretty cute.

"I do pay attention to you, more than anyone else," Karma whispered and pat Nagisa's head gently. And I thought you were the one who didn't care, Karma thought and smiled which earned him weird looks from his former classmates and a smile from Nagisa.

"Really?"
"Really."
"All the time?"
"All the time."

The two sat up on the floor and smiled at each other. The others looked at them in wonder and fascination. All except for Sugino, Kayano, and Okuda who were all drinking at table, trying not to pay attention to the couple, While they were looking away, Nagisa kissed the red-head a 45-hit kiss, leaving him blushing while Nagisa got up and strode happily to the bathroom, still somewhat unsteady on his feet at the same time Sugino got up to use the bathroom to wash his face. 

Sugino went in a bit dazed from the alcohol, and went straight to the sink which was on the opposite side as the urinal's where a still happy Nagisa was trying to take off the panties he was forced to wear.