Author's Note

Okay. I know that I made one of these notes before, and you guys got upset, but this time I understand.

I know, between the period of this author's note and the last one (which I deleted) I only managed to get only 1 chapter out.

But since i'm starting a new story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/79553196-the-jammer%27s-academy-a-aparri-x-reader (wow, great self advertising there, me,) I will not be writing for this book any time soon.

But that doesn't mean i'm not writing any more chapters for this book!

Just because a book I recently made makes me wanna publish more for it, doesn't mean I will never write on this book again.

It's just hard to write, come up with ideas, and make this mysterious at the same time, and sometimes X Reader's are easier to write.

Besides, this book will be getting a new cover, and not only that, my profile is basically going to be re-organized.

Not like you guys would care or anything (would you?).

And thank you all for over 800 reads! I still can't believe it to this day!

And sorry if this author's note really didn't make sense, basically I am not gonna focus on this story at the moment to focus on my new story, and that I will come back to writing this soon, and that this and some of my other books are getting new covers, that's all.

Hope you guys understand!