7

Kevin's pov

After Jenni got away from me, I ran back to the restaurant. I started panicking. I ran to the table where the rest of the family was.
"MaryJo! MaryJo! Jenni got away! She got angry when I tried to talk to her and she flipped over a table and ran the other way! I couldn't catch up to her! So is way to fast!" I said super fast

"Oh my god! Kids let's go!" MaryJo said as we all ran to the car.

I started the car and just drove all around trying to find her. I couldn't. I was so mad!

It was 10 pm. It was too dark!. The kids were so tired. I decided to go home. I'm so worried. What if something happens to her? Oh my god!

We got home and all the kids went to their rooms. I went up to Jenni's room.
I saw she still had he posters up. She is one pain in the ass. I looked at her phone which was plugged up. I saw a picture of a girl and Jenni as her home screen. I got into her phone and looked through her contacts and saw the same girl again. I called the number.

On the phone-

K: hello this is Kevin I wanted to know if you had any idea where Jenni is?

M: hi, I'm Marissa. Jenni is at my house. I'm her best friend. She's asleep right now. She wouldn't stop crying for like an hour.

K: oh thank god! Can you give me your address I would like to pick her up?

M: can it wait? She seemed pretty upset. I think it would be best to wait til the morning.

K: you're right! Thank you! Bye.

M: good bye.

I'm glad she's safe. I went to my room and my wife was really upset.

"Honey what's wrong?" I asked MaryJo

"What if something happens happened to Jennifer?" She said about to cry

"She's ok. She's at her best friend's house. I just called her." I said

"Ok good. Are you getting her tomorrow morning?" MaryJo asked

"Of course I am!" I said

We went to bed.
-------------------------------------------
The next morning•

I woke up to my beautiful wife still sleep. I smiled at how peaceful she looked. I tried to get up without her waking up. But she woke up.

"Where are you goin?" Maryjo asked

"I'm going downstairs." I stated

"Ok I'm coming." She said

I love MaryJo to death but she has the need to always be around me.
I went downstairs to make some coffee. Maryjo started breakfast for the kids. I went to wake them up. We don't let our kids sleep in because that'll cause bad habits. So we wake them up at 9 or 10 depending what time we told them to go to bed. In this case we woke them up at 10. Some of the kids wake up before 10 but they have to stay in their room until we go to wake them up.

I went to the first child's room which was Drake. He was already awake.
"Good morning Drake." I said

"Good morning dad. Did you find Jennifer?" He asked

"Yes I did but she's not home yet." I stated

"Where-where is she?" He said upset

"She's at her friends house I'm going to get her soon." I reassured him

"Ok. Has mom made breakfast yet?"

"Yea she just started. Go downstairs." I said

"Yes sir." Drake said