The Light Behind Your Eyes!

Okay Killjoys! This is the start of the story. I will update as much as I can but please bare with me.

"HEY FUCKING IDIOT COME HERE," My father screamed down the hall at me. I froze, I was terrified. I stood up slowly not to make any unnecessary noises and made my way to the door of my small room. I knew he was pissed drunk. I just knew he wouldn't be sober this time, but I always hope that maybe one day he won't drink.

He saw me walking out of my room and start walking towards him. He closed the distance between us before he grabbed my shoulder. I knew what was coming. He took his fist and with an evil grin he punched me in the stomach. I crumpled to the ground. He kicked me a couple times and laughed.

Once he walked off, I layed there crying. I couldn't take much more. I just couldn't do it anymore. I managed to finally stand up enough to make it to the bathroom. I would love to lock the bathroom to have a safe place. He took that privilege away when I locked myself inside to avoid being beaten.

I looked at my tears stained face in the mirror and couldn't understand why I was here in the first place. I grabbed the two pill bottles from the cabinet and stared at them. I'm gonna do it. I have to sleep. I'm not okay. I opened the first bottle and dumped them on the cabinet and then the same with the second.

"Shit," I muttered to myself, as there were only about 23 pills. I didn't know if that would do it or if it would just make me sick. It was worth a shot, right? I filled the glass with water from the tap and swallowed hard. I grabbed the pills and two by two I swallowed them.

After I took them all, I looked in the mirror at the bruised, cut up, tear stained face that looked back at me. I don't know how long I stood there staring in the mirror until I finally started feeling faint.

This was it. This was where it all was going to end. No more abusive father. No more starving. No more laying in my bed afraid of falling asleep and waking up from nightmares. I was ready to welcome the darkness.

I know it may be kind of late to introduce myself, seeing how I am about to die. I am 15 years old. My name is Tobi. My father is abusive and my mother died in front of me when he killed her. I have red hair, at least I think that's what color it is. There is a lot of blood mixed into it. I also have hazel eyes and pale white skin. I also never been to school, father wouldn't let me. He told the officials that I would be home schooled.

Like I said, sorry for the to late introduction. I just thought you guys should know who I was. Now the darkness is coming over me. I can't stay awake much longer and I really don't want to. I am finally going to sleep forever. Don't be sad for me, please. Be strong and don't let them take the light behind your eyes even though I lost this fight.

Okay so that is the end of the first chapter. Comment what you guys think! I may have the next chapter up tomorrow or the next day. Stay strong Killjoys.