The Call

I felt someone shake me. I threw my eyes open to see Gerard standing there with fear on his eyes. I sat up and dove into his chest. I was pretty sure I was soaking his shirt with the tears.

"Tobi, it's okay. What happened sweety?"

"You...mom...pillows...couldn't breathe..." I cried.

"She can't hurt you. I wouldn't hurt you." He soothed.

I sat there in his lap trying to calm down while he ran his hands through my hair and rocked back and forth.

I was terrified even though it was just a nightmare. Would she really try to kill me when she gets out? I really didn't want to find out.

Gerard's phone started ringing and he excused himself. He stood close to the door while he talked. I watched his face drop as he looked up at me.

After hanging up he walked back ober and pulled me into a hug.

"Tobi, we have to go to the court house. Your mother is up for a chance at an early release." He said.

I just sat there. I was in shock. What? She almost murdered a baby. I nodded and slowly pulled away. Why did I have to go?

He walked off telling me to get dressed and he was going toget ready as well. I just grabbed some black sweat pants, a Twenty Øne Piløts hoodie, orange beanie, and my orange and black checkered converse.

When I walked downstairs, Gerard ushered me to the door. We walked outsode into the cold air. The sky even seemed sad. The clouds were all grey.

We rode to the court house in silent. Every now and then Gerard would pat my knee or give me a small smile. I think he was worried too.

Should Tobi's mom go free?

Have you guys seen the new 'LA Devotee' music video by Panic! ?
It is so much harder saying they aren't satanic now XD