Chapter 7 : Mom's birthday (part 1)

ALICE'S POV:

"Alice!"

I screamed as I shut the locker and jumping back. Chris was standing behind my now closed locker door and I clutched at my Chemistry book that I just got to my chest.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed breathing heavily and Chris bit on his lips holding back a laugh, and I got distracted my eyes zeroing on his teeth sinking down his bottom lips.

And I watched as his lips stretched into a smirk and then started moving, damn it.

My ears refocused and I realized that he is talking and my eyes snapped back to his. what the hell is wrong with me?

"Yeah?" I dumbly said

Alison appeared behind him followed by Jones "We're thinking about going to our's after school" Alison said before Chris have the chance to.

I looked at Chris then back at Alison "Who?"

"Me, Rachel, This douch," Alice slapped John's arm and he groaned rubbing his arm "You And handsome boy here," she pointed at Chris. I didn't miss the look John gave her. Chris just chuckled.

"We thought it's a good idea to go to our place and invite Chris since he's part of our group now." John said scowling.

"And what about shawn?" I asked Rachel

"Go figure, a booty call" Alison said rolling her eyes

"Okay then, that's actually a good idea. How are we going there though?" I asked my three friends

"My car" I looked at Chris, oh that didn't occur to me.

"Okay then Chris car it is" the bell went off "We should head to class so we won't have to spend after school in detention" I suggested. John and Alison groaned in unison both obviously hating our last class for the day.

We had chemistry now, my favorite. I used to hate this subject with passion because we had it for two hours straight three days a week which bored the hell out of us. But then it got interesting and fun, only to me obviously.

I glanced at Chris as he fell in steps beside me to my left "I don't mind chemistry, it can be fun sometimes." Chris answered my unasked question and I smiled. Chris's too.

Judging a book by it's cover was never my thing. Even thought that's something I did to Chris, but first impressions matters too, and he didn't give me a good one about him.

I can't deny that Christopher Jones is very attractive. And I am definitely very attracted to him, He's funny, charming, kind. That's something I learned in the past week with him around. We actually got along pretty well and he's not hard to be around. Chris, Alison -who I think have an eye on Chris- and I hanged out at Chris's helping him with his house. I really need to make sure about Alison's feelings towards Chris cause it would be very inappropriate to have these thoughts about him if she does.

We entered the class and the Ms.lila was already there waiting for the students as they went in and took their seats. I found a few empty seats in the middle of class and I took one of them and Alison took the one on my right while Chris took the one on my left and Rachel on Alison's right and John on Rachel's right.

"Hey guys, how are you today?" Ms.Lila turning and asking
With her left hand in her jean pocket and the right one holding the marker.