Chapter 3 : suspicious

ALICE'S POV:

Have you ever experienced the feeling when everything is taken away from you, everything precious to you? And you know it's game over, everything is falling apart, and it's not gonna be fixed again?

Well, if you did. Then you must know how I feel right now. And if you didn't, let me tell you something, you are lucky.

Cause the feeling sucks monkeys ass and it's soo not good.

And that was exactly how I felt right now.

"We're.moving" mom repeated those two words as if I haven't heard it before , it looked like I didn't hear it by the way I had this shocked yet confused look on my face, she caught me off guard.

"What do you mean 'we're moving' ?! out of where? To where?! When?!" question flowed out of my mouth like a river I waited for her answer hoping she doesn't mean what I think she meant. From all the things that I was expecting my mother to say, that wasn't it. It never crossed my mind cause that seemed like an impossible choice, I have been born and raised in this town my whole life and leaving it is like leaving my soul behind.

"Oh relax we're just moving out of this house to a better one which is few blocks away from our current house" she glanced at me smiling from ear to ear my eyes narrowing at her

"Which is your besties neighborhood!!" My mom beamed clapping her hands happily. Why would she be happy about us moving? I don't want to move I don't want to leave my friends and-

Wait a second.

"Oh my gosh mom did you just say we're only moving houses and to where Alison and Rachel lives?!" I started to jump in my seat and clapping my hands. my voice filling the car.

Remember when I said earlier about me losing everything? Well, maybe I exaggerated a little ... Okay, I exaggerated alot. It's not that big of a deal as long as we're only moving houses and not away.

"Thank god mom you scared me for a second! Cause I was soo not prepared for any goodbyes anytime soon" we started laughing

"Of course I wouldn't be moving you away on your senior year, I know how hard that would be for you and moving away will be your choice after you're done with school" Mom explained

"Wait! Did you tell mason yet?" I asked mom, I wonder what his reaction will be..?

                                                  ~^~

"What?! No! Your kidding me right?" I started laughing at my brother's reaction. Somehow, I knew he wouldn't be happy about it, he got a lot of friends from every house that surrounds us in our neighborhood. Yeah, he's really social.

Ten minutes later we reached the house that we are leaving after.. I don't know when Which reminds me I have to ask mom. entering the house I threw my shoes to the side and when I was about to race up the stairs to my room, I heard a "slow down or you will trip and hurt yourself!" My mom warned shouting

"What? No, of course, I am not going to tr- ahh!" Guess what?

I tripped.

We really need to listen to our moms sometimes.

"I warned you" my mom laughed at me but I proceeded climbing up the stairs until I reached my room.

I closed the door and threw my bag on the bed, I decided to text Alison first I bet she is worried still.

I know she'd be thrilled knowing that I will be living in the same neighborhood as she.

Me : I'll be over your house by 6