chapter 1: the bad boys

Blossom hurried over to the commotion in the parking lot and found a bunch of road rocks collapsed on top of each other. Bubbles frowned and buttercup looked clueless. "Who could've done this" bubbles said with her hands over her eyes. "I don't know, be ready girls" as soon as they heard another crash and screams they flew over to the area. Blossom looked over and saw the villains facing the other way. "Power up! Powerpuffs!" Blossom yelled and as soon as they were about to attack, the villains turned around. "What the?" Buttercup yelled. "There us...as boys" bubbles said her face overwhelmed with shock. "Who is y'all's" the one in red, who looked like blossom said. "We're the power puff girls and who are you" she said in a correcting way. "We're the rowdy ruff boys!" The one who looked like bubbles exclaimed. "And we don't have time for an introduction, sick em boys" the boy, who was similar to blossom yelled. "Meet my fists, green girl!" The boy, who looked like buttercup attacked buttercup. "The names buttercup!" She punched him in his face. "Yeah, and my name's Butch what does it matter I'm going to beat you!" He yelled and shoved her to the ground. The one similar to bubbles, tried to hit bubbles and she ducked and kicked him in his leg while ducking, causing him to fall. He recovered and got back up. "What's your name?" He said to her while trying to attack her. "Bubbles" she said hitting him in his stomach and he used his heat vision to hit her. "Your... really... cute!" he said in an angry way while attacking her. Bubbles got up angrily and punched him into the air. "Thanks!" she yelled with a frown. The one similar to blossom ran into her chest. Blossom swung both of her arms swiftly attempting to attack him. "Your going down babe" he said attacking her. Blossom recovered and kicked him multiple times, very fast. "I'm not a babe! I'm blossom" she yelled and kicked him to the bricks. The girls grabbed the boys and threw them into jail, having them been defeated. "He said I was cute" bubbles giggled. "Man, he was hardcore" buttercup said smashing her fists together. "But he was no match for me" buttercup said smirking and pointing to herself. "Listen girls, I have a feeling they'll be back we need to be ready, they'll only get stronger" blossom said seriously as the other girls though about the boys they just fought. Bubbles was in love and so was buttercup (at least a little), but blossom felt nothing, she was the leader and she wanted them defeated. "Alright, Mrs bossy pants" buttercup said flying next to her. "Aye aye captain" bubbles said to her laughing and they went in the house and went to sleep.