Chapter 30

Chapter 30

July came, and Graham left. His new life in Dublin, Ireland was about to take off while my life in New York losed its sense day by day.

How did we end up like this? After all we went through together, now it's all broken. All my effort has turned out to be a waste of time now that Graham was so far away.
I still couldn't get how life could've done this to me. It is /not/ fair. Why me? Why him? Why us?

A few months ago I was sure my future would be next to Graham, surrounded by lots of kids. Now, I wasn't so sure.

The Fisher's departure had broke my soul into tiny little pieces yet it made me understant the value of people. Now, better than anytime I could really feel how you only know you love things when you let them go. It made me understand not everything can always be a happy ending and even when it's a sad ending it all depends on you and on what you stand for.

As soon as the summer came I caught up with Hayden and we started hanging out for a while. I could notice the pity he felt for me.
Hayden was a great friend, I really tried to be more that just it with him, but that couldn't work... He really cheered me up when I was feeling down and in those circumstances that was all I needed.

Now, I'm about to start college. I will find myself alone. Hayden's getting his father's hotel and Kota and Lea are leaving the state. I'm afraid I won't find any better friends than my old ones, and it scares me because I don't want to get hurt again.

I haven't heard much from Graham since he left nearly two years ago. I'm sure he restarted completely his life in Dublin. Maybe someday I'll get to meet up with him in the future, but by now... he's no longer next to me.

THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note,
Hey guys...
That was the end of the book. I know it was short and bitter but not all books have a happy ending. It isn't a sad ending though. It's an open ending, after reading it you can open your minds to whichever ending you prefer, Laus ending up with Hayden, Laus meeting up with Graham again, Kota and Carter, Lea and Wes... It's all in your minds.

Let your imagination free and surprise me with your version of an ending in the comments down below. (I will upload the best ending (which I will personally choose)).