WATCHERS: PERCY JACKSON (Part One)

Look.

I know it's been another year. But at the same time I don't wanna abandon this one. I'm kinda confused on where to go with it. Like I have the very light sketch of what I want but I can't actually draw the thing (weird analogy considering I don't draw). But I guess for now this thing is not completely dead. But it might die soon enough.

But you deserve something, so here's a short thing.

-Jaz

~~~~

WATCHERS: PERCY JACKSON (Part One)

"What the...?"

He sat up and looked around finding everything was stark white. As if someone had bleached the room. His eyes opened wide at the sight of the other person in the room. A woman.

A woman with pitch black skin and galaxies for eyes. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail though it started at white and darkened as it went on.

"Hello Perseus," she told him kindly.

Percy blinked staring at the woman. "Did I miss something?"

She gave him a smile and Percy was pretty sure she rolled her eyes but with the galaxies swirling in them he wasn't quite sure if they were just supposed to do that.

"Not at all," she responded. "I am Chaos," she introduced. "The Creator, welcome to the Void."

"Not to be rude or anything but... I thought you were a dude."

Chaos shrugged nonchalantly. "I have many forms. I simply find people seem less frightened when I appear as female."

Percy raised an eyebrow but nodded slowly. "Right... So uh, what exactly am I doing here?"

Chaos smiled. "I'm quite glad you asked. This place, is the Void. Where gods go when they fade. Where everything was created and where it will one day end. Here-"

"I'm dead?" Percy asked eyes wide. "I-I don't remember dying."

Chaos shook her head. "For first time visitors like you, you must be between life and death. You are currently in a sleep like trace which you were placed under by the goddess Hera. I have taken your slumber as an opportunity."

"Why would Hera put me to sleep?"

"She believes she has a plan to win an upcoming war in which you're involved."

"Another war?" Percy asked quietly.

Chaos nodded slowly. "I'm afraid so."

"We lost enough people as it was..." Percy stated his mind reeling through memories of his dead friends and fellow demigods, all of them, from Bianca to Luke.

"I'd like to offer you something Perseus," Chaos stated pulling Percy from his thoughts.

"It's just Percy."

Chaos nodded. "Would you like to hear my proposition then Percy?"

"I assume that's why you brought me here."