Such a flirt

alright, I know I can have this affect on people." he said, walking towards her and wiggling his eyebrows.

Marinette's blush deepened and she whacked him on the arm. "Stupid cat!"

He laughed and apologized. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Jeez, you're such a flirt."

He stopped laughing and sighed. "So my lady keeps telling me."

"Hey, as much as I love your company, I should get back to work so I can actually sleep at a normal time. Besides, I'm sure you have patrol or something tonight."

"This is true, but it's just me tonight which isn't as much fun. But I'll leave you to your work. Thanks for entertaining me for a while."

Marinette smiled. "Any time. Come on, I'll see you out."

They both went outside and Chat saluted her before jumping onto the railing. Just as he was about to head out, he stopped and jumped down, back in front of Marinette. "Just one more question. Do you think it's possible to be in love with two people at once?"

Shocked by this sudden question and what he could mean by that she answered, "I think it could be. Alya is always telling me that at least. Why, has someone caught your eye aside from Ladybug?"

"I'm starting to think that someone from my real life has slipped from my attention until recently. However, my lady will always hold my heart. Goodnight princess."

She watched him leave and sighed heavily. Tikki came out from her bedroom and sat on Marinette's shoulder. "This is good! I think he means you!"

"It sounds too good to be true." Marinette said sadly and returned to her room, but went to bed instead of back to work.