I know

Hi guys I'm back today all day posting updates for you I'm trying to finish this story today and it's pretty early and I'm gonna try stay up late to finish this as I have an idea in my mind for another reveal fanfic so hope you enjoy!

Relentless. That was the only word Adrien had that day to describe the way Nino was being. It was beginning to get to be a bit much honestly. He had noticed that Adrien's face flushed a little when Marinette had done something cute (which apparently was what Nino described her giggling to be) and would not leave him alone about the crush he was developing on her. So what if he thought her to be adorable? A small crush was not something Nino should be getting this worked up about. Of course it only became worse when Alya was informed of this. Wasn't that breaking the dude code or something? He hadn't even confirmed this "crush" with either of them, and aside from the occasional blush, they were acting like he was madly in love with her.

The part that bothered him the most was that he did have a crush on her. While he knew that his heart would forever belong to Ladybug, his mind wandered often to the deep blue eyes of his classmate and friend. Especially in the last week when she had been able to look him in the eye and speak to him normally like he's wanted her to since he came to the school. Not that she wasn't adorable when she tripped over her words, but he found that this new side to her was strong and overall endearing. He was ripped from his thoughts when the same girl he'd just been thinking about approached him.

"Hey Adrien?" Marinette asked. "Can we talk?"

"Sure Marinette, what's on your mind?" he replied with a smile.

"Look, I know we only just started to get to know each other better, but there's something I really need to talk to you about. Can we go somewhere a little more private?"

He furrowed his brows in confusion but nodded and followed her. She led him to a secluded hallway with no one down it, as most students left school for the lunch hour. She fidgeted awkwardly with one of her pigtails when she'd come to a halt, and Adrien cocked his head to the side, unsure of what she needed to talk to him about.

"Listen Adrien, I want to tell you something, but I need you to stay and listen to me the whole way through alright?"

He nodded again, and tried to decipher the look she had one her face. It was one similar to something his lady would do, but before he had time to think any longer on it, she looked up at him with her big blue eyes and started to say, "Adrien, I'm actually -" but was cut off by screams coming from the school courtyard.

"OF COURSE!" she cried. "Of course this would happen of all times."

"Marinette, stay here!" he called back to her, already halfway down the hallway.

"Like hell!" she called back, running after him.

He looked back at her, fire in her eyes and he was surprised she was running head first into danger. He tried to run faster to find somewhere to transform, but Marinette seemed to know his movements just before he did.

"Marinette, you need to go! Get to safety."

"Adrien there's no way. I know you're Chat Noir, so transform so you can stop trying to lose me and actually save the kid!"

"You what?" he asked. She knew he was Chat? How did she figure it out? He knew she was right though, he needed to transform and help Ladybug whenever she got on the scene. He transformed quickly, just in time for the akumatized student to plow through the wall.

"I AM LE CHEVEULIER AND ITS TIME FOR A TRIM!"

"Cheveulier? Well, I guess it's better than Mr. Pigeon." Adrien said, getting up after being blown back. To Marinette, he said, "We'll talk about this later. Go get to safety."

"But Chat-"

"GO!" he cried and Marinette watched in horror as the akuma grabbed him - was that her hair? - and flung him against the wall.

"CHAT!"

Le Cheveulier grinned as Chat got up from her attack, barely managing to deflect the piece of hair that snapped out at him. He found a broken piece of glass from the window and picked it up, swinging it at the next piece of hair that came for him, hoping to stop it in its tracks. While in theory his idea was good, in reality the hair smashed right through it and hit him in the chest.

"Nice try, but my hair is uncuttable! NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT!" she yelled, the ends of her hair forming a pair of shears, lunging directly for Chat. He managed to roll out of the way just in time, but another came from his other side, nicking his shoulder and barely missing Marinette on the way back. She stumbled and Chat tried again and again, attempting to cut and deflect the onslaught of hair coming towards him and Marinette.

Le Cheveulier kept up her attack, eventually grabbing hold of his staff, attempting to pry it free from his hands. Unfortunately for him with his tight grip on his baton, instead of pulling it away from him, he went flying straight for her.

"Looks like I can grab your miraculous for Hawkmoth and cut your stupid hair just like they had to do mine, so you'll know my pain. Then I'll move on to your pretty little friend over there, she seems like the type with wicked awful split ends." she said, a wicked smile spreading on her face while a piece of her hair lifted the hand with his ring on it up towards her. Marinette felt helpless as she watched her partner struggle against the unbreakable bonds the hair had made around him. She tried to pinpoint where the akuma was hiding, but nothing seemed to stand out to her except...

"Hey you!" Marinette called out. "Didn't you know that your hairstyle is so last year?"

Le Cheveulier snapped her head over to the girl and snarled. "Excuse me? My hair is PERFECT! AND PERFECT HAIR IS ALWAYS IN STYLE!"

Marinette threw a piece of rubble at her and Chat was momentarily forgotten about, giving him enough time to break free, unfortunately without his baton in hand. She rolled to avoid the hair that was shot towards her, trying to be a distraction long enough for Chat to get to the item.

"CHAT! It's in her hair band!" she called out to him. He looked from Marinette to le Cheveulier and grinned, using Marinette's distraction to get closer to her. Without his baton, he wouldn't be able to get close enough to her as easily though. He jumped onto her back and she screamed in fury, unable to see him, while her hair tried to get a hold of him. Between dodging her attacks and trying to stay on, Chat didn't have a way to get a hold of the item. There was no way he could do this on his own.

Marinette watched as he struggled, and in that moment, she steeled her resolve. "Chat! I need you to do the distracting for a moment! I'll... I'll get help!"

He glanced at her while she ran from the room, and she knew her sudden disappearance and Ladybug's appearance would not go unnoticed by him, and he would likely be upset with the knowledge that she had turned him down then led him on for as long as she did. But this was the only way for them to beat this akuma.

Once she was sure le Cheveulier couldn't see her anymore, Tikki flew out and straight into Marinette's Miraculous, transforming her into Ladybug.

"Lucky Charm!" she cried out. A hand vacuum fell into her palms and she stared at it in confusion for a second before a memory of her hair getting caught in a vacuum cleaner as a child flooded her thoughts. She smiled and ran into the dishevelled classroom where Chat was still successfully avoiding being caught by his assailant.