Confession From A Guy, Rejection From The Girl

Update! Thanks for reading this, i hope this is just right for your taste of cliche fanfics!

CHAPTER FOUR

I heard an alarm and I was awoken by the vibration of something still unknown beside my head. I woke up by the alarm but I saw it was only 5:47. It was my phone. What kind of person calls someone early in the morning?! I’m not a morning person okay?! I picked up the phone not checking the caller ID.

“Hey! You up?” It’s just Niall.

“Now I am!” I mumbled, still not fully awake.

“So when can we go out again?”

“I said I’m busy.”

“But you have a break right?”

“I’m busy, Niall. I have a job.”

“Can we go out now??!”

“Please Niall, I have to sleep.”

“But the sun’s great at this time!”

“I don’t trust you Niall. Maybe you’re going to kidnap me or something.” Why am I still speaking with him??

“Well, okay, go get some sleep then. I don’t want you to get some bags!”

He really bugs me a lot! I don’t why he’s doing this, so let’s play! After that quick chat, I watched the TV downstairs in the living room, I was alone and it was only 5:55. I flipped through the channels and I saw this local news channel saying that this international boyband was spotted roaming around and visiting the sights here in our town.

They showed some video clips of them running from the fans and I saw, “Wait that’s Niall!” That was Niall and that boy with the brown hair and blue eyes with the same suspenders running around along with the three other boys.

“They’re from One Direction?!” Sure I love Pop music but they never made my playlists. Haha. They were not even that famous in our town but I thought wrong. “I knew it, he was very familiar!” I talked to myself.

I can’t believe I didn’t recognize them earlier! I’m such a loser. Okay! Did I just go on a date with a band member of One Direction. This is so not happening. “This is so not happening!!”

“What’s so not happening?”

“Whoa! Jen! Don’t scare me like that!”

She snickered and I glared at her. Jenny’s just my annoying sister. Another annoying person in my life.

“Oh! Did you hear? One Direction came here in town!” she said feeling excited.

“Why are you up so early?! Go to sle-…!, wait, you know them?” I said being the big sister I am.

“Well, duh! They’re like the biggest and most perfect human beings in the world!” she said it like it’s the most obvious thing ever. I just leaned backwards with my eyes wide open and my hands up by my head.

“Okay, Jen, I have something to tell you. I think I ate ice cream at the park with Nia-…” I was interrupted by my annoying mom.

“Hey guys, what are you doing there? Jess, you have work right?, you better get a bath, now! Jen, go to sleep!”

“Yes mom!” we chorused.

Okay, I won’t tell Jen anymore. It’s probably just something unimportant to her anyways- but to me also. I don’t care. I don’t! But c’mon! He’s so cute. Haha. Erase. Erase. Erase. Erase. Better go to work and be miserable all throughout this summer.