The Bloody Mannequin

It's been so hard to me to overcome this but I can't take it anymore, I try to reach help but everybody thinks I'm crazy now, ever since I began working on the boutique everything's changed, I feel watched, haunted. At first I thought they tried to scare me but I noticed how the members of the staff never stayed late. They always told me that the mannequin displayed in the showcase near the entrance was haunted, It's not clear why but the point is that you must never disrespect the mannequin. One evening I was unpacking in the backroom when I heard a strong bang coming from the parlor I saw the doll lying on the floor then I approached to pick it up in a bad mood. I admit I did it quite roughly. I was the last one to leave the store that day. Since then, whenever I am dispatching the costumers the doll turns its head backwards to look straight at me, I don't see it until its head is already turned though, at first I thought it was a prank of my coworkers but they are as disturbed as I am. I could swear the doll moves by itself, I've found the empty display several times only to see the mannequin hidden in the changing rooms, another day it was in the backdoor but the most horrifying encounter was when one of my coworkers was doing some repairs in the wall next to the mannequin and he swears the doll pushed him off the chair he was on. Its expression changed too, the smile is more sinister. Last night when I arrive to the store one of my coworkers told he she found the display empty, we couldn't find it anywhere! When I arrived home I was very intrigued until I saw it, it was standing on the sidewalk in front of my house! I ran outside but when I reached the entrance it was gone! I went to the store to find it there, with a mocking expression on its face, now as I write this I see a black figure in front of my window, it's raining outside but it is not difficult to visualize the evil grim and those empty eyes looking at me with satisfaction.