The End

"Get back, get back to where you once belonged!" Paul sang into the microphone. The wind was blowing and the air was very cold on top of the Apple Corps building. I held my newborn baby close to me as he watched his daddy and his best friends play the music they created that changed the world. Ringo looked over at us quickly and flashed a smile. I smiled back and thought about how handsome my husband looked in his red coat and his mustache. I really loved his mustache. I looked over at Liz. She watched John with love and rested her hands on her stomach. She was 4 months pregnant. She and John couldn't wait to have a little child. I couldn't wait for our children to play together.
"..On behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition." John said into his microphone. Everyone had a good chuckle and then the boys started to pack up their things to put it back in the studio. Liz and I went back before they did since it was too bloody cold to stay out with them.
About 30 minutes later, the guys were done and I sat with Richie. He held Brian in his lap and babbled to him.
"So, what did you think of the show?" Richie asked me. I smiled as it made me think of the old days when he'd ask me that. When we were still just dating. It seemed like ages ago even though it's only been 4 years.
"I thought you guys did fantastic. It was a wonderful idea. Do you fellas think you might try to tour again?"
Richie shrugged. "As long as the girls don't scream bloody murder, it's a possibility."
I was happy to hear that, but in the back of my mind it made me sad to think about him being away from me and and Brian for a long period of time.
"Well, whatever happens, you'll always have us to support you."
"I know, babe."
"Hey everyone, can I have your attention please?" John shouted. He stood on top of a chair. Richie and I walked over to join the little group that gathered. We stood by Liz, and George and Pattie came to see what the commotion was. Paul and his new girlfriend Linda were already looking at John confused.
"I just wanted to congratulate me and the boys for the fantastic job we did today. We sure gave the papers something to talk about." John gushed.
"We've been doing that for nearly 6 years, John." Paul muttered.
"Yeah, well, this one is especially important."
Paul rolled his eyes.
"Anyways," John continued. "Today was great and it also might open up an opportunity to maybe even tour again!" Everyone cheered to that.
"One more thing, this year is also 1969, which is very cool." John chuckled. Everyone groaned at John's immaturity. John crossed his arms. "Well, that's all I have to say. I definitely passed both auditions today." All of us couldn't help but chuckle. I was so happy that the boys were able to stay together despite their fighting. I had high hopes for the future.

                  {40 years later}
"Get back, get back to where you once belonged!" Paul sang into the microphone. It was deja vou as I watched the boys playing on the rooftop again. My son and my daughter Sunny sat next to me, and Liz and her two sons sat watching next to us. George's wife Olivia, his wife after Pattie, sat with their son Dhani. Finally, Linda sat with her and Paul's children. I looked out at the crowd and noticed a lot of the people recording this moment with their phones. Definitely not what I saw 40 years ago on this same rooftop.
The song ended. John took hold of his microphone and began to speak. "Wow, this is truly incredible. 40 years later and we're not up here in wheelchairs!" The crowd laughed. "In all seriousness, this is truly incredible to be able to preform up here again. Thank you for joining us in yet another historical moment by the fabulous Beatles. I hope we passed our second audition!" The crowd roared and tears came to my eyes as I watched my Richie beaming at this moment, wearing a similar coat to the one 40 years ago. He caught my stare and smiled back at me, just like 40 years ago. We still had the same love, similar to our love 40 years ago..

{A/N: Well, this is the end to this story! Thank you guys so much for reading this story! It was my first one on Wattpad, and even though it's not the best, it still makes me smile to know I kept it going. I hope you have enjoyed it, and again thanks for reading}