3: party

"I dont see what the big deal is, michael" calum said as he stared down michael.

"Its MY house. My, fucking, house. I dont want him here!" Snapped michael.

Luke stood in the kitchen with ashton, staring at the counter top. Both boys could easily hear what michael and calum were saying.

"Itll be just for few minutes as i get ready for the party" calums voice was soft.

"I dont fucking care!" Michaels voice was raising, causing luke to tense up a bit. He hated yelling.

"And what do you suggest me to do? Make him wait outside? In the rain?"

"Yes." Michaels answer surprised everyone, but luke. He knew michael hated him, he knew he wouldnt care about his welfare.

"Oh jesus fucking christ michael, grow up!" Snapped calum.

The house grew quiet, aside from the clicking sounds of the game controler michael was using.

Luke took a deep breath and looked up at ashton, gaining another weak sympathy smile. What would one even say after over hearing all that?

So, both boys just stood awkwardly quiet in the kitchen. But they didnt have to for long since calum rushed getting ready.

He entered the kitchen, a huge grin on his face. "Guys! This party is going to be ficking awesome!"

"I hear its suppose to be the biggest one of the year. " excitedly spoke ashton.

As calum and ashton chatted about the party, luke glanced away. He let his mind drift and wonder on why michael hated him, tuning both chatting boys out.

He crept forward, moving toward the archway that seperated the kitchen from the livingroom.

Luke stopped moving when he was able to see the tv and the back of michaels head.

"What the fuck do you want luke?" Michaels cold words grabbed lukes attention, startling him.

"Howd...howd you know i was here?" Luke asked quietly.

"Your reflection in the tv, idiot." Michael said as he paused the game and turned his body to look over the back of the couch at luke.

"You going to stand there staring at me like a fucking fag in love or what luke?"

Luke frowned, looking down. Why was michael so harsh to him? What did he ever do to him?

"Fuck you" luke boldly hissed as he looked up, glaring at michael. He watched an amused expression grow on michaels face.

Before michael could say a word, luke spun around and marched back into the kitchen. Instead of stopping to chat to cal and ashton, he continued walking.

He didnt care if it was raining, he wanted out. He marched outside, stomping as he made his way to ashtons car. He yanked open the passengerside door and got in, slamming it shut.

"Fucking asshole. What crawled up his ass and died?" Luke grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest.

"What did you do now?" Demanded calum after he watched luke storm out of the house.

Michael looked innocently up at calum, who stood between him and the tv. "Nothing. Hes moody." He waved his hands, signalling for calum to move.

Ashton stood behind the couch, watching the two boys. He shook his head, sighing. Michael was actually pretty cool, a great guy to hang out with. But he acted different around, and toward, luke.

"Whatever. Get up, we're leaving. Go get ready or go like that, i dont care. Come on, we will be in the car waiting. " calum said, voice more calm. He moved away from Michael and walked toward ashton.

"Get ready? What do you mean by get ready? I look pretty fucking hot right now!" Michael grinned as he spoke, standing up as he turned off the game and tv.

"You look like a bum" added ashton, as both him and calum walked to the door, opening it.

"Hottest bum youll ever lay eyes on ash" sassed michael, following them. His comment made all three laugh.

Luke was leaning against the car door, seated all snug in the passengerside seat. He was boredly making races up in his head, putting water droplets against eachother.

He happened to glance up just as sir droplet the 4th died, seeing the three guys exit the house.

All three seemed to be laughing, enjoying themselves. Having fun, without him.

Suddenly, sir droplet the 4th and his ancestor's deaths seemed so pointless. Well, they were to begin with but this caused an ache in lukes senstive chest.

Frowning, luke sat up straighter, watching the three others walk to the car. They were still talking about whatever it was, with large smiles on their faces.

The car shook as the doors opened. Ashton dropped down in the drivers seat "hey lukey, ready?"

Before he could reply, a loud scoff with a snort was heard. "Lukey?" Asked michael in a mocking tone.

A loud thud came from the back seats, followed by a grunt of pain. Luke briefly glanced back to see calum grinning proudly.

Michael was pouting, rubbing his side as he glared at calum. His gaze drifted over toward luke when he noticed him staring.

When their eyes made contact, luke quickly turned away. He pulled on his seat belt. "Ready ash"

Ashton started the car, "time to fucking rock!" Hooted ashton as he backed out of the drive way.

Calum cheered, as did luke. But michael was still staring at luke. He was definitally going to have to find a way to ditch the others, hes had enough of the tall blonde. And if not, the party will have enough alcohol to get him to forget.