6. Michael (as luke)

Unlike luke, michael woke up when the ambalance arrived at the scene. It was chaotic. Also, seeing his friends not moving was terrifying.

He could see the seemingly lifeless luke laying against the roof of the car, and the unmoving bodies of calum and ashton behind him.

Michael would have panicked, if he could. It was all like he was in a dream state.  By the time his door was pulled open, he was dizzy and head was pounding.

He was gently released from his seat belt and pulled out onto a stretcher. He was quickly assessed, then hooked up to an IV.

he allowed the drowsiness to over take his body as he watched the crew get luke out and rush him in another ambulance. Darkness started to creep in, and he allowed it to win.

Next thing he knew, hes waking up to ashton standing beside him, staring. It took a few moments for him to focus on the words coming from ashtons moving lips.

"Hey, hey, youre awake! You okay? Please dont die on me..dont leave me"

Michael frowned at ashtons words and went to wiggle up into a sitting position but his body felt like every part of hin was bruised

"What?" He croaked, not understanding why it was ashton and not calum. "Wheres calum?"

Ashton paused then giggled, "geez. I know you like him but why would he be here? He has michael to check on. And they are practically brothers."

" 'm michael" michael said with a groan as he finally pushed himself up into a sit.

He winced and touched his head as it started to pound. Ashton moved around the bed to hit the button to summon the nurse.

"Luke, you need to not move around so much...youre lucky you didnt die or break anything.."

Michael sighed, not really paying attention to ashtons words. Ashton was cool and sweet but he wanted his best friend. "Go get calum "

Ashton frowned, looking at the nurse as she walked in with a cup of water and pain meds, "yay. Hes up! Come on luke, you need to take this pain med. You also need to take it easy for a bit..youre going to be--"

"Luke?" Michael frowned then glared at the nurse. What was with people calling him luke?

She smiled and held the water out toward luke. "Whats with you guys calling me luke?"

"Quit playing luke" Ashton said with a gentle raise of his voice.

"Im not fucking luke!" Michael hollared, slapping the plastic cup from the nurses hand. He was getting tired of the damn game, he wanted calum.

Not caring that he just knocked and spilled the water everywhere, he forced his painful body up into more of a sitting up position, not using the hospital bed.  "Luke, i suggest not--"

"Im not luke!" Snapped michael as he grabbed his IV cart and pulled it along as he stood up and marched to the door, leaving the nurse to clean up the water.

Ashton quickly followed him, trying to calm him down. "Stop. Please. Stop, calm down. Whats wrong?"

Michael yanked open the door just to take two steps out before freezing. He felt his stomach flip, nausea growing because standing infront of him was..... himself.

Was he dreaming? Going crazy? Seeing shit?

"What. The.fuck?" He said, at the same time as his body, or double, or whatever the fuck it was.  Because seriously, what the fuck was going on?