Chapter 13

"50 shades of grey"

jackson took a deep breath, biting his lips to prevent him from laughing because of Youngji's reaction.

"YOU DID NOT... OH... MY GOD WHAT IF JUNGKOOK HEARD...." Youngji quickly stood up from her bed and walked around in circles.

"YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD I WATCH 50 SHADES OF GREY WITH YOU" Youngji shouted once again but soon covered her mouth when Jungkook entered.

"50 shades of what?" he said innocently while holding his phone.

"AHAHAHA NOTHING go back to your room jungkook" Youngji said hiding underneath her desk. Jackson just laughed obviously enjoying the scene

"hey bud, why are you here?" Jackson said putting his hand on youngji's bun and of course, youngji just glared at him.

"oh i was just going to ask noona where dad went cuz he's not back from work and its already midnight" Jungkook said suddenly getting worried.

"I don't even think he has an umbrella..." he said messing up his hair.

"what if something bad happened. omg what if he died" Jungkook exaggerated a bit with his action but ended up banging his toes on the edge of Youngji's door.

"Jung kook... you know dad is always late and theres probably traffic. yea.. traffic" Youngji said trying to look strong and cool but deep inside she was worried as hell. She looked out of the window and checked if she could find her dad but he was no where to be seen.

Jackson stared at Youngji knowing that she was worried, he wanted to help but noticed he didn't have any courage to. He's always been mean to Youngji since high school and now is regretting every little things he did to her. He could see from Youngjis eye that she had a lot of things she went threw, besides being the older sister she also had to take care of Jungkook.

Before Jackson could do anything the doorbell rang.

"IT MUST BE DAD. THANK GOD" Jungkook finally smiled and ran towards the door.

"oh jesus" Youngji said as she stood up and walked out the door, making Jackson stand up and follow from behind. But Youngji suddenly stopped and moved behind, pushing jackson.

"what.. was that not your dad?" Jackson said curious of why Youngji was .... smirking

"Thats obviously not my dad. look" Youngji said bringing Jackson closer to what she was looking at.

It was yeri holding Jungkooks dad soaking wet, probably because of the rain smiling.

"ohhhh shit. look at jungkooks face" Jackson snickered.

"H..Hey.." Yeri said shyly looking at Jungkook but he only showed a blank face.

yeri couldn't just stand there so she decided to talk.
"Well. Your.. Your dad was drinking some.. some alcohol in my shop and he didn't seem to get up so.. i .. helped him come all the way here. haha ^^" Yeri said

Jungkook just stood there still not believing his eyes.

He couldn't believe that the girl he was crushing on for years was standing right in front of him holding his drunk dad.

When reality hit him he quickly looked at her again and finally spoke.
"thanks.. uh... i guess.. he's.. he..heavy right?"

He mentally cursed at himself.

'why did i say that.. of course he's heavy'

"HAHA yeah he's...quite heavy .. i guess" Yeri said starting to struggle

"oh i'll carry him for you" jungkook said picking his dad up but couldn't ignore how his arms touched with yeris. Jungkook simply blushed at that but quickly turned his head.

"uhm. thanks yeri... for bringing my.. dad here haha" Jungkook said finally looking at the girl.