Chapter 3

"so... you gonna tell me or...." I felt Jackson glancing at me
"Well.. You don't HAVE to te-"
"I'll tell you"

*flashback*

"W-what did you tell her?" I managed in a craock, my right eye squinted as the pain held back in me. It was aching enough but somehow my unconsciousness never came. I was able to hold on my pain. The guy had a creepy smirk on his face. If I could have the strength right now, I'd punch him in the face and escape but the reality must be faced. Im literally tied up on the chair and I couldn't even move.

"We just want your mom to give us back the clock she stole" he says as he lifts up my chin forcefully.
"I told that bitch to come for you tonight and tonight is going to be the last to see your precious mom" he continues as he slightly slaps my cheeks.
"my mom did not steal your fucking clock" I say as I tried getting my phone with my feet.
"oh yes she did. I Know she did" he says turning around making me see his back

"How do you know" I say as I see his face.
His face darkened. That moment I regretted asking him.
"I guess you don't know us little miss heo" he says as he crouched in front of me.
"we have been criminals. Been active since 4 years ago. You can see we're a group of six but actually we were a seven. Hyung soo... he was caught and was sentenced to death."

I gulped, trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

"And the person who called the police? It was your foolish father."
I gasped. I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing to gasp but I still did since I didn't know my dad well.

"From then, we wanted to do a revenge so we stalked your mother and saw her stealing a golden clock from the museum" he said smirking
I could only blink. What a... stupid idea.
"now.... We just need one more step to do" he said as he grabbed the gun.
"I'll shoot your mom to death. After that, we'll disappear. WALAH. Happy ending" he said kissing the gun.

I was left speechless in my spot. How... What... Why am I....
No... this is not going to happen. My mom is not going to die. And no one will make her die.

"HEY!" I shouted
The guy looked back while I kicked his balls.
The guy groaned in pain and tried to stay stable.
As he was stumbling I jumped around since I was tied up on a chair.
I gradually came closer to my phone and fell on the ground.

"ugh. Please lord. A bit more" I said as I reached for my phone but

Pang! I was hit by the metal bar. The pain started rushing threw my whole body. I felt blood rushing down my head to my ear to my neck.
"How dare you move? I told you. After your mom's death, you'll leave the world in pea-"

"NOONA!"

I saw Jungkook running towards me ignoring the man holding the metal bar.
"jungkook! Why are you here" I managed to say ignoring the pain.
"Mom fainted when she got a phone call and I tracked the device and it brought me here." He said worried.
"I called the police so everthings going to be o-"
"JUNGKOOK! WATCH OUT" I scream kicking Jungkook off me

there were gunshots everywhere
Glasses shattering, some glasses on my leg making my leg filled with scratches
ignoring the pain I looked over at Jungkook.
Jungkook had blood all over his left side of his face and was unconsciously laying on the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed with tears filling up my eyes and after that... Everything went black

*End of flashback*

"Is that why Jungkook covers his left side with a beanie everytime?" Jackson said with a shocked face.
"Yup... he was shot on his left ear. If I didn't kick him he probably died there" I said making a smile, pretty sure it turned out ugly af
"And... That's why you hurt your leg... Because of the glass" said Jackson looking at my legs.
"yup" I said sighing.
"wow... I didn't... I didn't know" said Jackson looking at me with sorrow.
"Why are you so depressed man! You have to continue fighting, arguing with me. Stop feeling sorry for me" I said playfully punching him on the shoulders.

"huh.. yeah." Said Jackson as he stood up and opened the windows.
"um.... where exactly are we?" I said looking around.
The storeroom was filled with boxes and mess. There were also a lot of empty bottles and a few cigarettes laying around. I saw papers laying around, vandalism on the walls, and I believe he did it. It was a junk space. But it was pretty warm and cozy.

I picked up one of the cigarettes laying on the floor and showed it to Jackson.
I lifted one of my eyebrows up making him avoid my eye
"Its my friends..." Jackson says as he throws the cigarette away.
"I didn't ask" I say embarrassed.

"We're in the basement of our school... Well... Should I say my secret hideout with my friends..." Jackson said as he went on his phone.
"Wow. You have friends?" I said unknowingly.
"excuse me?" Jackson said as he looked pissed.
"Your excused" I said innocently.

"Um.. Youngji?" Jackson said
"ye..."
"I think... we're late for our next class" Jackson said as my eyes shot open.
"OH MY GOD. WANG JACKSON!" I shouted and quickly stood up grabbing my bag as I sprinted up the stairs.
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.
Class room 3... class room 3-1... classroom 3-2 YES OMG.
I quickly opened the door but no one was inside.

"hi Youngji! You're early today" said taehyung as he tapped my shoulder.
"wait... did you just say early?"
"yup! You're 25 minutes early" taehyung said as he went to his seat.
I just stood there dumbfounded.

THAT FREAKING IDIOT