Chapter 17

"the storms gone jackson" Youngji said as she brushed her messed up morning hair, putting up a bun. 

Jackson simply sat, staring at the blank t.v they've been watching for hours until they both unknowingly slept. He was obviously sleepy, but also couldn't believe they spent the night together while cuddling on the day he confessed his feelings to her. 

He remembered the smell of her hair as her head fit perfectly on his shoulders, he remembered the comfiness they shared... Surprisingly they were in the same position for 5 hours which was probably really cool for him since he would always fall off his bed, making his mother pick him up every time. His daydream was ruined by something cold landing on his face. 

"DFASDFljDSJF SAF" 
Youngji smirked as she sprayed more water on his face, closing the gap between them. 

Jackson was shocked at the beginning but ended up laughing at how Youngji had short fingers. 

"Babe, you cant even flick water because of your short fingers" Jackson said, not knowing what he said at the beginning. 

Youngji had her eyes wide open at that staring at Jackson. 

"What?" Jackson said scrunching his nose. 
"Did you just call me babe" Youngji said while fluttering her eyelashes. 

That just made Jackson dumbfounded, giving Youngji a judging look. 

"Your my babe and forever my babe so you can't babe anyone else babe" jackson said hugging her cutely in the side while doing unnecessary aegyo. 

Youngjis cheeks glistened with the shade of red, the edge of her lips zooming up as she felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 
The two continued to hug, having an aegyo battle but... 

The two weren't the only one in the house. 

Youngjis dad awkwardly got his suitcase and tiptoed to the door, not wanting to ruin the moment BUT .... His phone just had to drop out from his pocket. As his new iphone 7 fell, it made a loud cracking noise immediately making the couple shoot up. 

"Crap" youngjis dad said as he quickly picked it up, giving an awkward smile to his daughter. 
He continued to walk fast out the door mouthing 'Continue what you were doing', not forgetting to wink and closed the door. 

Jackson stayed in his bowing position not knowing what to do but ended up sitting back down because of his jelly legs. 

"Did..... Did I just see your dad?" He said not believing his eyes. 
"Yup" Youngji said while sighing. 

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" Jackson screamed, jumping up and down like a baby making Youngji think twice. 
'Why do i have a stupid boyfriend again?' she thought but smiled when jackson quickly got his phone and messaged all his friends about one smalll thing. 

While he was on his phone, Youngji placed her head on his broad shoulders releasing a sigh. Jackson couldn't help it and gave a little peck on her lips, causing Youngjis heart to thump fast. 

"Stop it" Youngji whined and hid her face because of embarrassment 
"wwwwhhhhaaaattt. Do you not like my kisses?" He said starting to kiss her entire face, making Youngji laugh. 

The two were interrupted once again of someone shouting. 

They both had big eyes, thinking it was a murderer break into her house. 

Jackson naturally blocked Youngji just in case but.. 

It was only Yeri running away from Jungkook, who was calling her name repeatedly. Youngjis eyes softened at that knowing something went wrong but still observed the two.
She realised how Yeri had bright red cheeks while Jungkook had his hair messed up.

It couldn't be  

- - - 

Well... This is also just a filler cuz i was bored but i swear... The next chapters are gonna be good. 
So... what do you think happened to yeri and jungkook? 😏😏😏

ANYWYAZZZ.. Please leave comments cuz .. why not xD 

And vote!!! 

<3 <3 <3