Chapter 18

"ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN OR OFF" 

Ms Park shouted as Youngji just stared at her phone. 

today was the day of her 3 day fieldtrip without Jackson tagging along... 

3 days.. without Jackson.. 

She frowned, hesitanting to send a heart emoji to jackson who was patiently waiting for a reply. 

<Wangpuppy> 
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING 

sent 11:15

<Wangpuppy>

UR SRSLY GAON LEAAV E? 
sent 11:15 

<Wangpuppy> 

AOSHDFJ N JGM I CAN THUI EVEN YTEP  (ahhh i can't even type) 
sent 11:16

<Wangpuppy>

WHYARE OUN'T ANSWEIRN ME!!!  (why aren't you answering me!!!) 

sent 11:17 

<
Wangpuppy> 

Are you done with me arleady :(     

sent 11:17 

<Wangpuppy> 

IF YOU ARE I AM OGN ATO KILL OU   (If you are I am going to kill you)

sent 11:17 

Youngji just smiled at Jacksons spam, loving how protective he was. 

"YOUNGJI!! SIT NEXT TO ME!" Hyeri said patting the seat next to her with excitement.

Youngji gave her a faint smile not wanting the happy vibe to fall because of her. 
She knew the teachers were going to get their phones any minute but she really wanted to talk to him more. 
She did think of hiding it but knew she would get caught so decided to be a good girl for once. 

Before she could even sit comfortablly on her seat, she had her eyes wide open. 

<Wangpuppy> 

I love you.. So please stay safe.. 
I'm so worried ull get raped somewhere
So you better watch out. Ur probably having fun there... :) 
Have fun:) 

<3 
sent 11:20 

She smiled at that text, feeling the butterflies developing on her stomach. 
"OHHH IS THAT JACKSON?" someone interuptted jumping Youngji. 

"OMG" hyerin squeeled nudging Youngjis arm teasing her. 

Youngji just blushed screenshotting the chat. 
"what are you doing youngji... reply.. send him a heart man.. Stop being a pussy" Hyerin said making Youngji frown at her. 

"OR DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND IT TO HIM? MS PARK IS COMING" Hyerin shouted trying to snatch her phone. 

"NONONO I'M SENDING IT. FUCK OFF" Youngji said. 

She breathed in and out, hesitating to send the heart but was interuptted by someone once again, but with a deeper voice. 

"Are you sure you won't regret sending that to him?" 

Everyone started to gasp and squel. 
Youngji looked up, only to see jackson smirking at her. 

"I love you too babe" Jackson said sending the heart to himself. 

- - - 

well... another short chapter :\ 
I've been really busy with school work.. 

God, i have a physics test coming soon and a whole lot of other so.. :( 

BUTTT
I've been thinking of making a new jackji ff! 
I mean. it doens't really have to be a jackji ff but if you guys want it to be a jackji ff den walah! 

Please comment because I'm very lonely xD And I want to know how you guys feel about this fanfiction :) 

ALSOO please comment down a ship/couple you want me to write about after this fanfiction (I will be making a sequel if I finish this. And the couple will be jungri so ;) ) 

Once again, please comment and vote <3