Chapter 21

"Move you're butts and get off the damn bus you turtles" Shouted Ms park, shoving all the students off the bus. 

"Jesus.. Is she on her period again" Someone said, but unfortunately she heard him say it. 
"YES I'M ON MY PERIOD SO GET OFF RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT" She shouted grabbing all the attention to her. 

Jackson immediately grabbed Youngji's hand, not wanting to get seperated from Ms Park. 

"RIGHT. EVERYONE GIVE ME YOU'RE PHONE" she shouted. 
Jackson and Youngji exchanged looks as they were still holding each others hand. 

"Where did you put you're phone" Youngji whispered 

"Um... In my pants" 
"WHAT THE F-" 

Jackson quickly placed his hand on her mouth before anyone could hear Youngji curse. 

"jackson.. You're disgusting" She said as she shrugged her shoulders

"Where did you put it then huh?" Jackson said folding his arms. 
"in my bra" 

"are YOU okAY?" he said suddenly staring at Youngjis boobs

She quickly realised his stare and covered her chest. 

"what? Its a girl thing ya know" She said as she pinched jacksons nipple. 

"You're disgusting" he said earning another pinch. 

Luckily, Ms Park was too blind to notice Youngji and Jackson so their phones were safe and sound in their... well.. pant and bra. 

The whole class met their tour guide for the jeju vacation and was led to their hotel which they would spend 3 days in. 

"Now... would anyone volunteer using a room alone?" Ms Park said as she held the key up in the air. 
"ME!" Jackson shouted. 

He really wanted to use a room with Youngji but he knew he couldn't since it would lead into some misunderstanding. 

And he of course would earn a punch if he asked Youngji. 

"okay. now everyone go to you're room and come back in 2 hours. 2 HOURS SHARP OKAY?" Ms Park shouted one more time and left her students in peace. 

"Whats you're room number?" jackson asked Youngji. 

"309" 

Jackson felt his heart explode with happiness. 

"I'm in the opposite room of you and Hyerin" He said hugging her 
"what the.. you perv" Youngji said pretending not to like his hug but soon felt her lips curve. 

"I'll go to you're room as soon as you finish packing. okay babe?" He said happily skipping away from her. 

She just stared at his back going inside his room. 

That dork... 

She thought as she went in with Hyerin. 

"YOU BROUGHT A BIKINI" Youngji shouted as she picked up Hyerins bikini top with two fingers. 

She held it as if she was holding a piece of shit 

"hey... why not?" Hyerin said as she continued to unpack the things she brought to jeju. 

"I mean... You're not gonna be the only one swimming right?" Youngji said slightly judging her best friend. 

Hyerin motioned Youngji to come closer, placing her lips close to Youngjis ear

"Thats the point" Hyerin smirked as Youngji shrieked. 
"YOU FACKING PERV" Youngji shouted as she ran around the room, only making Hyerin laugh her ass off. 

"I mean... Since you have Jackson now I might just have Mark... But sadly.. He didn't come..." Hyerin said laying down on her bed. 

"Didn't you like Jinyoung?" Youngji said as she remembered the time when Hyerin cried because of Jinyoung dating some other girl called jenny. 

"i mean.. I still do like him but... Hes still not over Jenny" Hyerin said. 
Youngji noticed water gathering in Hyerins eye. 

"How do you know?" Youngji sat up becoming more serious. 

"We're friends.. We talked... He told me.. Walah" Hyerin sighed as she sat up too. 

"Hey... You're probably gonna find another dude and fuck with him all night" Youngji said as she messed up hyerins already messy bun. 

"Thanks but you should start fucking jackson first and tell meh" Hyerin winked as she ran out for the sake of her life. 

As she ran out of the hotel room, she bumped into something hard causing her to fall backwards. 

"oh shit are you okay?" Someone said..

It's voice wasn't a female voice.. but a man

Hyerin looked up and saw Hoseok staring at her with worried eyes. 

"Oh.. Hi hyerin" Hoseok said lending her a hand 

Hyerin quickly held his hand and awkwardly stood up. 

"thanks" she said avoiding his eye contact. 

"well.. I'll see you later. BYE~" Hoseok said as he went to his room which was right next to hers. 

Hyerin stared at her hand and slightly blushed. 

"So... Is it that dude?" Youngji said earning a slap. 

- - -

Am I the only one who ships Hoseok with Hyerin?

And yes... Its the EXID Hyerin