Chapter 4: The __TPs

The vocabulary that is being covered today is the use of 'OTP', 'NOTP, 'OT3', and other types of rarer '_TP's that we might stumble across.

A while ago, I interviewed a soul brother of mine, Mondo Oowada, and asked him a couple of questions on the definition and usuage of the '_TP' terms.

Here is the result of my interrogation:

Me: Mondo, what is the definition of OTP?

Mondo: How the hell should I know? I've never heard of the word before.

Me: What about the definition of a NOTP?

Mondo: A what?

Me: A NOTP.

Mondo: No, yeah, I heard you before I just couldn't register in my brain how f****ing stupid that sounded.

Me: Mondo Oowada, do not swear in my household!

Mondo: What are you going to do to stop me?

To conclude, we learned nothing from Mondo.

Because of our failure to communicate with the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, I've decided that we will search the internet for answers.

Urban Dictionary says, "OTP means One True Pairing. Ex: Ron and Hermione are /so/ OTP." After researching a little more Mondo and I have concluded that an OTP is a ship that is highly favored by the shipper.

The next phrase is "NOTP". Urban Dictionary states, " NOTP is essentially the opposite of OTP... NOTP simply plays with the fact that "O" sounds like "No". The "N" does not stand for anything..." I found the word play in 'NOTP' extremely intelligent.

The final phrase is the phrase 'OT3'. Urban Dictionary defines an 'OT3' as 'One True Threesome'. It most likely is like an 'OTP'; it is a term used for those who wish to express their favor over one ship.

While researching the last phrase, Mondo's eye caught another phrase; 'OT4'. We both agreed to research the term and the results were stunning.

Urban Dictionary quotes, "...You could add any number after "OT" and it would mean a pairing with that many people, but it's rare to see more than three people in OTP's..."

Your homework assignment for today is simply telling me what your 'NOTP' is.

As said previously, I will show your answers and grades if readers respond.