Homegirl

Tay is on the left and Madilyn is on the right

::Maddie::

Taytay: hay homegirl

Mads: hay is for horses

Taytay: shut it hoe

We call each other names but we stay friends, we both know it's a joke since we almost never argue.

Mads: fight me bitch

Taytay: I'll take you down

Mads: YOU WISH LMAOBFHHF

Taytay: I DIDNT KNOW YOU SPEAK FANGIRL KDNHFHHRJ

Taytay: GUESS WHAT

mads: what the fuck are you hiding from me

Taytay: nothing I'm going to tell you geez woman

Mads: I'm Beyoncé now what

Taytay: ASH IS MY BOYFRIEND HDHEHGDYG

Mads: HEJDHJF TELL HIM TO TELL LUKE TO HIT ME UP

Taytay: I WILL, DO YOU WANNA GO SHOPPING

Mads: duh you fucktard I'm outside get in the damn car

Taytay: what the fuck flash okay I'm coming

I grab 200 dollars from the safe and head outside to her car, she looks at me and mouths 'hurry up', I flip her off and she sticks her tongue out at me.

We both start laughing as I get in the car, "We are dumbasses!" I say with a grin. "No I'm Beyoncé." She rolls her eyes but has a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Maddie oh my god." I laugh. "Whatever chica!" We start driving to the Fairview mall. (I don't know if that exists but ok) We listen to Justin Bieber, Green Day, All Time Low, and of course 5sos.
We both belt out all the lyrics until we get to the mall.

About 10 minutes later I see the Fairview Mall coming up. We stop at a stoplight and wait 10 seconds until it's green. I hate stoplights.

We turn right into the parking lot and drive through a few rows before we find a vacant parking lot. Maddie pulls into it and turns off the car. "Are you ready hoeshit?"
(MY BESTFRIENDS NAME IS ACTUALLY MADDIE AND WE CALL EACHOTHER HOESHIT)

"Ready as ever asswipe." We both get out of her Chrysler 300, and basically run to the entrance. We love shopping obviously. The first store I spot is Pink. We head inside and I find a few sweaters, bras, and leggings.

From what I can see Maddie, is buying some thongs, sports bras, and sweatpants. Of course. Once we are both done we go to the checkout and wait behind 2 people.
When they leave we go to the register and pay for our clothes. "Is this all for today?" The worker says with a smile.

"Yes." We both say at the same time. "Alrighty then." The lady rings up our clothes and the total for us both is between $70 and $80.
We hand the worker our money and blah blah blah. (I got tired of writing the details aha)

Once we finished in pink we go to Forever 21, I find a few crop tops and high-waisted jeans for $20. Then we go to Zumiez and I find a few hoodies and a pair of maroon Vans for $50. We go to Rue21 and I find a few pairs of sweatpants, t-shirts, a flannel, and a beanie, for $40.