Crash

*the next day*

I wake up to the smell of chocolate. Chocolate? I quickly jump out of my bed and run downstairs to see the one and only Ashton Irwin, making chocolate chip pancakes. God I love him. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist as he's like 10 feet taller than me. He slightly jumps and I giggle. "Holy shit, you scared me princess!" We both giggle. Aw!

"That's what I intended to do Curly." I say as I go to sit at the dining table. He turns around to look at me, "I will get you princess, watch your back." He winks and I blush. "I'll be waiting Irwin." I giggle. He flips a pancake in the air and it lands on the ceiling. "Uh... Oh fuck." He says as the pancake comes flying down from the ceiling and it lands on his head.

I burst into laughter at the scene and he pouts, "Go take a shower Curly, I'll finish the pancakes." I manage to say while I'm still laughing. "But I was supposed to make them for you!" He pouts again. "Oh well! Go take a shower before I force you in there!" He smirks after we both realize what I said. "I wouldn't mind that princess."

I blush at his words, "Oh shut up Curly, go take a shower!" He sigh defeatedly, "Fineeeee!" He takes the pancake off his head and throws it away, he walks upstairs to the bathroom. I go over to the stove and began making pancakes. 10 minutes later Ash comes out with wet hair hanging in his face and with only sweatpants.

Holy fuck this guy needs to stop being so perfect. "Why thank you princess, but you're even more perfect." I blush "I said that out loud didn't I?" He giggles and I pout. He leans in for a kiss and I do to, he gives me a quick peck and grabs 2 pancakes.

After we finish eating I go upstairs to change into some clothes for the day. (She was not naked shut up people :-() I choose some maroon skinny jeans, a white hoodie with a red stripe across the collarbone, and a pair of white converse. I hear a knock on the door, "Come in!" Ashton comes in with a black muscle tank on.

Is he even human? "Do you want to hear some jokes princess?" He asks with a dimpled grin. "Sure my prince." I say confidently and he giggles. "Are you Ariel? BECAUSE WE MERMAID FOR EACH OTHER!" He jumps up and down and I start laughing at his corny joke.

"Is that all you got Irwin?" I say when I'm done laughing. "Nope! Knock knock!" He says with an adorable dimpled smile. "Who's there?" "Irish!" "Irish who?" "IRISH I WAS, IRISH I WAS, BESIDE YOOUU!" He sings. I giggle at his cheesiness, "Why are you so cheesy?" "Why are you so cute?" "I don't know!"

"We are going to watch Suicide Squad, let's go!" He yells excitedly and I giggle. "Alrighty then!" We run out of the house and into his car. He turns on the car and Sparks Fly by Hey Violet starts playing. He sings along to it and it sounds like strawberries covered in chocolate if they had a voice. I know, I'm weird.

I sit there and stare at him. He stops and looks over to my side and yells, "Shit!" I look to over to where he's looking and I see a car coming towards us. Before I know it, it's slams into my side. I instantly black out.

•ashtons pov• (poor bb)

"Shit!" I yell when I see a car coming towards us from Tay's side. I speed up to try and get out of the way but I'm too late. The car slams into her side and I bang my head against the window. But that didn't matter. I quickly look over to Tay to see her unconscious, with pieces of glass in her arms and legs, with blood dripping from her head.

I quickly hold her bridal style and get out of the car, I start stroking her hair, "No Tay please don't leave me..." I sob, I can't lose her, she means the universe to me. An ambulance and several cop cars sound in the distance. "Tay please wake up! I'm in love with you! Don't leave me here.." I continue to sob while rocking her back and forth. The paramedics come and put her on a stretcher. "Is she going to be alright?" I sob some more. "We don't know." One of the paramedics say, I fall on my knees and sob into my hands.

I hear flashes nearby and look to see paparazzi, I glare at them and I get in the ambulance with Tay. Tears stream down my face and I look at her broken body. It was my fault. I shouldn't have took her to go see the movie. "What is your relation to Tatiana?" "I-I'm her boyfriend." She writes it down on a clipboard, then comes to sit by me.

She puts her arm around me and I tense, "Maybe I could help you forget about her, she's ugly anyway." She seductively says in my ear, I get angry at her and stand up then throw her arm off of me. "Listen you whore, she is my universe and I'm not cheating on her with a girl like you. Get a life, she's beautiful and I couldn't ever cheat on her!" I scream at her. How dare she say that about my princess!

She looks taken aback and her eyes start to tear up, who cares?
She slowly stands up and go to sit far away from me. That's what I thought. I sit back down and grab Tay's hand. "It's going to be okay, princess." I whisper. Is this what is like to feel lost? Broken? Alone? I'm nothing without her. My phone starts buzzing but I don't bother to look at it. Tears continue to stream down my face as I look at my princess.

Runaways, we're the long lost children running to the edge of the world.
Everybody wants to throw us away, broken boy meets broken girl.
You said you tried it all before,
And it only makes it worse.
Oh but this time, maybe this time,
Two wrongs make it right.
We'll safety pin the pieces of our broken hearts back together.
Patching up all the holes till' we both feel much better.
Deleted things, I really meant.
So now I'll say the things I never sent.
We'll safety pin the pieces of our broken hearts back together.

I continue singing Safety Pin, even though I'm not very good at singing. ( babe you're amazing shut yo mouth)
We get to the hospital and we run inside with Tay still on the stretcher and I'm still holding her hand. I won't let go. (Don't let go jack) "Sir, we have to ask you to stay in the waiting room they are going to take her into surgery." I sadly nod and go sit down. I take out my phone and call Madilyn.

Madilyn: Hello?

Ashton: M-Madilyn, it's Tay...

Madilyn: What happened?!

Ashton: We got into a car accident, we are at the hospital. They won't let me in since she's going into surgery.

Madilyn: O-oh my god! I'll be there in 5 minutes!

She hangs up and I out my head in my hands and tug at my hair. I can't believe this is happening..

////////
AWW THIS IS SO SAD BUT IM NOT SORRY MWUAHAHA okay COMMENT AND RATE AND SHIT