The Pain Cycle

He took me to dinner at McDonalds. Not that I was complaining! I had an amazing time with him! He's my friend and I can't believe he actually talked to me, I'm just a normal fan. Nothing special.

We are currently in his car on the way to my house as it was 8:45 pm.
We listened to Green Day, BMTH, Hey Violet, and 5sos. This was the most fun I have ever had, he's my other best friend besides Mads.

He could listen to me talk all day and he wouldn't get tired of it, same goes with me. Brand New Moves by Hey Violet is currently playing on the radio as we scream out the lyrics as loud as we can.

He sounds like a Greek goddess while I sound like a girl whom has a sore throat and just ate cinnamon. We pull up on my street and my mood is instantly ruined knowing that once he leaves he happiness and the fun is over. For now I hope.

He gives me a sad smile as we pull up to the driveway. He gets out of the car and as I try to get out he opens the door for me.

"You didn't have to open the door for me." I say shyly, he's such a gentleman I love it!

"A true princess deserves to be treated like a true princess, madam." He says with a bow while he's grinning. I burst into laughter as he does that because of how cute and adorable he looks. It's so "punk rock". Do you notice my sarcasm?

He started giggling with me, after our laughing session died down, he stuck his arm out to me telling me to loop my arm with his. We skip to the front door in a laughing mess.

"Well Irwin, today was quite an adventure with you around, I hope it happens again." I grin.

"Yeah, quite an adventure? Better than Tarzan if I do say so myself. And I know for sure it will happen again. Tomorrow be ready by 12 pm you're coming to my place." He says while he's trying to get his curly hair out of his face.

"Okay, deal. I'll see you then." I'm smiling so hard my face hurts.

"Bye Tay, I'll text you. See you tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye curly fries." I close the door after I watch him get into his car, I start smiling like some crazy woman who escaped the mental asylum. I run upstairs into my room and change into a pair of black nike sweatpants and and white tee shirt.

I hear a ding after I finished changing, I assume it's from Ashton. I pick up my phone and text back.
::::
Curly: hey taytay

Taytay: hey curly

Curly: whatcha doing now

Taytay: being lazy in my bed

Curly: mind if I join

Taytay: whOA WHOA WHOA ATLEAST TAKE ME TO DINNER FIRST

Curly: but I did tho :-(

Taytay: oh no not the nose

Curly: :-------(

Taytay: my eYES

Taytay: if you stop you can come to my bed I guess :/ but boi keep yo hands to yo self

Curly: deal I was coming anyways

Taytay: wait really

Curly: no jk be patient wait for tomorrow

Taytay: pfft it was you who wanted to come over shush it

Curly: true, I gtg the boys are calling daddy ash bye bye Taytay :-)

Taytay: oh my god sTOP THE NOSE GOODBYE

///// Maddie

Taytay:ayo homegirl

Mads: hey chica why are you so happy all the sudden? That sounds bad :-(

Taytay: omg everyone doing noses, well it's a long story I'll call you.

//// phone call

After a few rings Maddie picks up with a, "Hello you've reached Beyoncé."

"Aha you wish maddie. Anyways don't interrupt me or I will scream, but I saw Ashton Irwin at the park and we started talking because I was crying and he asked for my number and he let me spill all my problems to him and cry and shit. And after that he took me too dinner at McDonalds and it was so fun and I didn't want to leave. Okay you may speak." I took a long breath after that. Interrupted with a blood-curling scream, "Maddie what's wrong!?!!" Is she hurt or something or is it because of Ashton?

"You met Ashton Irwin and he's your best friend holy shit!"

"Yeah I'm surprised to, he's my fucking idol." We continue to talk and talk until we can't keep our eyes open. I hang up the phone and brush my teeth and wash my face.

That's when they start again, their screaming and yelling. Why in the middle of the night? Can they just stop for one day?! I'm so sick of it, I'm officially done. I breakdown again, I don't care if they hear me, I don't care it they see my cuts, they can't do anything about it.

I want to get away. Far away. My parents don't care anyways, they don't even talk to me.

I run into my room and I jump up on my bed and curl up into a ball, I'm wide awake now. I can't stop the waterfall coming out of my eyes. It's never-ending. I realized happiness doesn't last forever, it's ends up raining on you. But when you live in the UK, you get rain all the time. And sometimes a rainbow. But the rain is better.

There's a water cycle, as you know. You rain and you let it out, and then you pick up the pain, and let it out all over again, and it's continues forever. I call it the pain cycle.

When it rains. That's when you let out your emotions, your tears, your heart. No one will notice, I'm just invisible, I'm just a vapor mixed in with the oxygen(hehe), no one can tell I'm there, no one can tell I'm broken.

I'm just a broken seashell lying on the beach. People come and pick the prettiest ones, and they just leave you there. Waiting to find the one who will pick you up, and out in their collections and maybe make whole again.

I'm stuck in this broken home.

///////////
A/N
So many 5sos references aha I still have no one reading this but hopefully I be making fans like I'm making bank. Just kidding I'm broke as fuck. Okay so comment and rate for momma. Suggest ideas too!