Epilogue

A/N I know I'm sad too

*4 years later*

I wake up at 5 in the morning about to puke. I run to the toilet and throw up my guts. Ashton comes and holds back my and rubs my back. "Are you done now?" I nod, "You can go back to sleep now." He raises his eyebrows to ask if it's okay and I nod again. He goes back to our bedroom. I open the cupboard underneath the sink and pull out a box. I grab a pregnancy test and pee on it. (Cringe idk why)

I wait 15 minutes but it feels like forever. I pick up the pregnancy test and look at it. My heart skips a beat as I look at the result. Positive. I'm going to be a mom.
I run into the bedroom as quick as I can. "ASHTON!" I yell out of breath. He shoots up out of bed and runs over to me, "What happened?!" I smile. "Follow me."

We walk back into the bathroom and he immediately sees the test. He picks it up and looks at it for a few minutes. He looks down at me and grins. "We're going to be parents!" He picks me up and spins me around while placing kissing on my stomach. I giggle and nod. He sets me down and gets on his knees. (A/n praise Jesus hallelujah make you beg for it plead for it sorry)

He lifts up my shirt and places his hands on my waist. "Hey little one, I am your father." He says in a Darth Vader voice but a tear rolls down his cheek as he places another kiss on my stomach.
And at that moment the tear went down his cheek, I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I was wrong. Happiness isn't limited. Because he's my happiness.  But he's also my Safety Pin.

///////
ITS OVER I EANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND CRY BUT COMMENT AND RATE AND SHIT AND READ MY ITHER BOOKS