Chapter 4

"Rai, slow down," Adrian huffed, trying to stop Rai from thrusting him harder.

The older man did slowed down and whispered a sorry and kissed Adrian passionately. Adrian looped his arms around the were-bear's neck, biting his neck to stop from letting out his moans. He didn't want to wake the kids up.

"Ah, fuck that felt good," he breathed as Rai hit the spot. Rai trusted faster as he felt himself cumming. At that point, the younger man gave up trying to keep shut and let his voice out.

Luckily, they managed to come before kayden came bursting in. "Daddy? Are u okay?" Their son asked in high voice, afraid to touch anything. He saw his parents in a weird position, breathing hard.

"Oh, it's just you guys making babies," he said knowingly and walked towards the door. The shocked parents quickly covered themselves up. "Who told you that?" Adrian asked as he got off the bed, towards his son.

"Grandpapa," he shrugged. "Off to bed, Kay," he said, giving a fake smile and closed the door. He's so going to kill his dad.

He could feel a trail of his mate's cum going down his leg as he walk. He have to admit, being the receiver is not that bad. Sure, having his dick stick in a hole was good, but sex with rai was different. At first it hurt, yeah. But the man got mad skills.

He went on top of the bed and snuggled against Rai. As of tonight, he just wanted to sleep. He'll talk later with Rai. He knew something was going through his head, and he want the man to confide in him. He is, after all his some-sort-of-a-husband.
-----------------------
"Rai, we need to talk," Adrian patted the sit next to him. Rai slowly came with a bowl of cereal in his hand. "We need to talk about Jay," he said. The older man just stared at his mate while slowly eating the cereals, refusing to have this conversation.

It went on for a good few minutes before Adrian got pissed off and grabbed the spoon. "Talk, dammit!" He yelled. The other man put the bowl down and straightened his back.

"You wanna talk? Fine. We'll talk," he sound bitter. "What do you wanna know," he asked. "I just want to know what's on your mind," Adrian pushed. "There's nothing to talk about. He's coming back. Your previous mate is coming back. Your long lost love!" He spat out.

Adrian just gave him a hard look. "Listen," he grabbed both of the man's hands, caressing them soothingly. "Yes, he was my mate. But I lived longer with you. You're here. You're alive. Him? I don't even know if he's coming back the same or not! Or when he'll be taken back to the after life again! I can't let myself get hurt twice, Rai. And I lost him to Hades. I can't lose you too. My... Love.. For you will not falter," he whispered the last few words.

Rai sighed and pulled the younger man onto his laps. "I'm sorry."
------------------------
The day after, the doorbell rang. "I got it!" Adrian said and walked towards the door. He had a guess of who it was. He can't smell anything though and he have a guess whose work might that be.

"Jay," he smiled as he opened the door. Jay jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, vampdog!" He squeezed.

"And I missed you do," Adrian smiled as Jay got off him. "It's good to be back," he said. "And it's good to see you again," there were tears threatening to fall.

"Aww don't be like that, sourwolf," Jay smiled. "And hey. I want you to meet some people," he said. At this point, Adrian was confused. Who could Jay wanted him to meet from the afterlife?

Then, two figures stepped into his line of view. They both seemed familiar yet not. He felt like he knew them. Then it clicked. He knew those smiles. That mischievous grin and the all-knowing smile.

"Meet Marco and Andy."
-------------
Joe manganiello - Marco
Brian Whitaker - Andy