Chapter 5

"M-Marco? Andy??? How?!!!" Adrian just stood there frozen. "What if we just go in first, yeah?" Marco raised an eyebrow while looking at Rai who was behind his shocked lover. They went in when they got the permission.

"So apparently, when Klaus brought you back to life, he opened the portal briefly. instead of only you that went inside your body, Marco and Andy did too. They seem.. to have unresolved things. Their will was strong and desperate. but their memories and thoughts were reduced according to your age," Jay began after they settled down in the living room. "They just gave your wolf and vampire a voice but they're not your vampire and wolf. When i.. died," he paused and took a sip of tea that were served by Rai. "They went back to where they belonged as the portal also opened when i sacrificed myself that day. And then i met them there. There are so many things to tell you. So many things that had happened," Jay explained. Throughout the explainations, Adrian just kept himself quiet and just stared at his former mate. He still looks like the day he died, young. His brain was still trying to process everything. he heard his husband asked Jay something but his brain did not pick it up. He was jerked from his reverie when Rai nudge him.

"Im sorry but what?" the young man asked. "I asked, what's happening now," Rai replied. They were all waiting for his reaction. he straightened himself and tried to keep himself focused. The boys were not home now. He had a feeling that he will be having guests. " Now, there is someone that is trying to bring down Mother Nature and bring all the dead back. Fret not, not the mohinas, but the dead mythical beings. We're talking about bad bad people since before Vlad's time. We're talking about bad covens and traditional thinking beings that raged and become territorial over everything. Yeah, it's bad. It's fucking bad," Jay shuddered a little.

"We have .. suspicions on who're doing it. But we are not so sure. They keep themselves hidden very well," Marco continued. "Yeah well the leaders are two very powerful individuals that seem hell bent on pushing Mother Nature down," Andy explained further. "So what can we do now?" Jay finally spoke. "Now, we ge ready and prepare. And wait. Their appearance back to this world is inevitable. They might already been here. Way earlier than we did," the witch-boy said as he finished his drink.
----------------------------

"So, when can i be properly introduced to my baby?" Jay had a huge smile with a tint of blush on his cheeks. He was nervous alright. "Oh he's with his grandparents. They'll be back in another hour. You'll meet my younger son too," the now-older man said. "Oh, you have another son! You.." the question hanged. "Oh, no no no no. I wasn't the one who gave birth to him. He was abandoned, so i adopted him," he smiled proudly. The day he met the boy was one of the best day of his life. "Ah, so tell me more about your life," he asked as he sat on the counter while watching Adrian prepare dinner, in case the boys get hungry when they come home, which is all the time even when their grandparents force feed them a lot of foods.

"I graduated with flying colors. Funny thing is, I was the veledictorian. I went to the same university Adda went to and then graduated with Bachelor's degree in Psychology. And now i'm continuing with my Masters. Im half way through. I.. wanted to know more of myself. To find a way on how to bring back Marco and Andy. Now i know why nothing ever works. They were never another personalities of mine," he chuckled, mockingly. "But yeah, I am somewhat 'married' to Rai. It's been 3 years now," Jay smiled bitterly at the statement. "I wish... " but he did not continue. Jay's wishful thought hanged in the air, knowing that it will never be fulfilled. "But hey, I'm glad you're happy. Really. I'm happy that someone was able to take care of you," he smiled genuinely now. The hybrid did not realize it until he saw a drop of water dropped from his face, Adrian quickly wiped it off. He did not know why he was being really emotional. He guessed, he needed a closure. A chance to properly said goodbye. "I know, that you're not going to be here for a very long time, but im glad you're here," his voice cracked at the end and he latched his arms around the younger man. He sobbed on the other man's chest trying to muffle his voice. He missed him so much. So much that it hurts. Everytime he looked at Kayden, a tinged of guilt crept into his heart. He could not provide his son the existance of his carrier, his mother. His son now had the chance to get to know Jay, to know what's his favourite color, his favourite food and even his childhood memories. He knew it can not be that great knowing that he was raised by the Mohinas but he must have some things that he was not able to share with Adrian from the short time that they spent together. Though, Adrian made sure his son knew everything that he knew about his mother. Nevertheless, Adrian loved him a lot. To a point that he did not even mind if he died.

Rai just stood near the kitchen entrance. He tried to keep his bear down as he saw his mate hugging and crying on another man. He tried to reason with his inner animal. Let them be. He's not going to be here forever. Your mate need this. He really really need this. "Cheer up, Rai. They had a huge history. But i am glad that Addie have you after Jay died," Andy said. "But it's really hard to watch. There is a part of him that i can not claim for myself. He is not all for me. And it hurts," Rai confessed. "Well, trust me when i say this, Addie is loyal to a fault. He will never cheat on you or do something stupid. He knows that Jay is not going to be around forever. He is truly dead. Addie just need a time to say goodbye. Properly this time. Trust him," Marco assured.
-------------------
"Baby? The boys are back," Rai gently woke his husband up. The younger man was emotionally exhausted and fell asleep after his crying session. Rai had to carry him all the way to their bedroom to give him some space. The man brushed Adrian's hair to the back softly as the hybrid regained himself. His eyes was puffed out and red from crying. He smiled at his mate. "Thank you, for being understanding," he gently kissed his mate. "I know it's hard for you, but I'm yours. Through and through," he assured as he caressed the man's hand.

"I know."

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD AND I WILL TRY TO STAY THAT WAY. JUST A SMALL UODATE BUT I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT CONSTANT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STILL BEING WITH ME AND BEAR WITH ME I LOVE Y'ALL.