chapter 5

sorry but I have two other books and trying to update all

(elizabeth pov)

(the night of the nightmare)

"yes katrina." I said. Then I went to bed. (dream)

"elizabeth come here!" master said.

"yes master!" I said. I went to find my master and I thought that I did something but I don't remember.

"what do you need master?" I asked.

"your blood then you're going to get beat." he said.

"yes master." I said. I felt a lot of pain and then I got beat. He said that I did something bad but I didn't and I know I didn't. Now I have bruises all over my body and I went to my room and clean them up.Someone came in and stabbed me in my lower back. I didn't see who done it but it hurt like hell. I screamed and I thought I was going to die but I didn't no I woke up and I saw another maid with katrina.

"what was that?" katrina asked.

"my old master."

(end of dream)

(the time of the intruders)

I was walking down with a maid name nina and I heard I noise in the hall which is huge. I walk down to the hall and saw somebody and all the maids and I took cover in the kitchen. Then I saw katrina and her green eyes turned into black. I tried to clam her down, but she told rina to get me to cover, so I did as I was told and waited. 30 minutes later katrina came in and pick up a girl and the girl took off the clothing on her neck, then katrina bit her. The scream was so horrible. She then left the kitchen with the girl and came back minutes later and told everyone to go to bed. Then told the guards to the gates. "elizabeth come here." she said.

"yes miss." I said.

"go to your room and don't come out understood?" she said with a bit of angry in her tone.

"yes miss." then I left ran straight to my room and didn't come. I start crying because I was so scared but then got up and took a shower. Got dress then went to bed.