chapter 13

the wedding it about to start. i am freaking out. i told one of the maids to give lizzy a butterfly hair clip.  

and she said that lizzy said thank you

and she said that lizzy said thank you. i took a shower brushed my hair and put it up in a pony tail.  my best man is my brother and lizzy's father. lizzy's bridesmaid are her mom. rosa will be joining us together. my brother came in with a black tux and i grabbed and changed. he was already dress. he gave me mom's earrings.  i said thank you and put them on. 

"is the wedding starting?" 

"yes"he said. 

"okay let's go."  we went out and i stand on the right. my brother and lizzy's father stand behind me. the music start and she came out. i just stare with amazement. she was so beautiful. she came up to my side and i smiled and held her hand . the wedding started and my brother did something stupid. he said "wait the bride has to kiss me to be able to marry my sister." he walked over to lizzy and kissed her on the LIPS!! "wait a minute brother." 

"someone got jealous." he said looking over to me and his boyfriend liam. we continued the wedding. "you may kiss the bride now" rosa said. 

"no sex tonight" i heard liam whispered. 

"come on" i heard my brother whining. i snickered and kissed lizzy. everybody clapped and i picked up lizzy and ran to our room.