chapter 7

i woke up to something heavy on my boobs and felt like they were being groped. i saw lizzy groping me and i yelled "lizzy wake up!" she jumped and i said "you were groping me."

"oh." she blushed."sorry miss."

"it's fine now i need a shower how about you?"

"yep."she said. i got a shower and a bathtub. i got undress and made a bubble bath why lizzy got into the shower. i have a good water heating system so two baths at the same time. after we were finished, i was the first one to get and then lizzy. she said "wow."

"what?"

"nothing."she said while blushing. we brushed our teeth then got dress. i wore i a victorian dress(the one on top) and i wore a crown. lizzy wore a light blue dress. i had to talk to a crowd of people and tell them that i was going to throw a ball. after finishing dressing we eat breakfast and went to the terrace and it was very high. i said "we are going to have a ball and you will not try to kill me or you will have the worst death you can possibly have." 

"as again i will have a date like always but this time it will be elizabeth that i have right next to me, so be kind to her. the ball well be in a few hours. i will have a horn alert you to come got it." 

"yes miss." everybody yelled. 

"good you are dismissed." and everybody went to get ready for the ball.