chapter 9

i was shocked. i open my mouth to say something but thing came out. she came up and kissed me. her lips were sweet and delicate and i wanted to eat her. i responded to her kiss and kept going but she stopped me hands and said "i am not ready for that yet but i want your love." i pick her up and set her on the bed. i kissed her and we went to bed.  i woke up and found that lizzy was on my whole body again. i slide her off carefully and i went to the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth and got dressed. i went down stair and eat some breakfast. i went to one ava and told her that i kissed izzy. she wanted to talk about it at lunch. by the time that it was lunch time i had things to do like : paperwork and talking to certain people. i came across a person who wants a king to rule with my but i said no and other people agreed with me. after everything, i went to have lunch with ava. "so tell me everything." she said. i told her everything and she squealed. everything was done i went to my room to find lizzy asleep. "i didn't mean to avoid you." she did't wake up. i felt a sharp pain in my heart but thing was there. i tried to wake up izzy but she was dying. she woke up and said "turn me." 

"why? you will be a monster like me." 

"because i don't want to leave you and i love you." she said. 

"are you sure" i start crying. 

"yes." and with that i bit my skin and put in her mouth. she started drinking it and i said "now i have to kill you for it to work. okay?" all she could do was nod her head and i snapped her neck. i started crying. i called for a maid to get some blood bags and water. she asked what happened. "go get her mother and rosa with nova." 

"yes ma'am." she said and with that she left. her mother, rosa and nova walked in. Rosa already knew and nova didn't say anything. "rosa tell me anything that could help the change." 

"yeah more blood and some herbs." she said.

"well GO GET THEM!" 

"DON'T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!" she yelled. 

"i am sorry but please." 

"i will go get them but in the mean time feed her blood every hour." she explained.  i did what i was told.