chapter 8

After 3 hours of making the ball happen but we did. i blown the horn already so there is alot of people in the castle. i made an entrance with lizzy. i told her to stay next to me and not to go anywhere without my knowledge.  "okay." she said. i went to the refreshments and got some food but that wasn't what i was craving. i found izzy and took her to the other room and said "sorry but i am thirsty please?" 

"blood?" she asked. 

"yep and sorry." 

"it's fine." with that she removed a little bit of clothing and i bit her. she felt a little bit of pain but then turn into pleasure. i held her mouth when she let out a moan. "sorry." she took deep breaths. "it's fine. ready to go?" 

"yep." she said. "wait come here." i gave here some of my blood to heal her. "thanks." she said with a smile. i wiped her mouth. "no problem." then we walked out back t the ball.someone was on my tail so i told izzy i was going to shapeshift. she said "okay." and that i turned into a guy just not with a dress and not with long hairuy . i turned around to realize that my brother had tailed me so i shapeshift back and gave him a hug. "hey brother. found a guy yet?" 

"yep meet liam." he said. liam was next to him and he was 6'4 with the same as my brother and he had yellow eyes with blue hair. my brother had black hair but with royal blue eyes. "hi nice to meet you i am liam." he said. 

"hi i am katrina his older twin sister and this is lizzy my date tonight." 

"hi." we bowed to each other and then went on taking. i pull my brother to the side and asked "where have you been." 

"well i had someone on my tail for awhile and i was almost killed in my sleep so. what do you think?" he said. 

"well stay with me and you will be protect. are you still having the nightmare?" 

"sometimes." he said. 

"have you seen our half sister." 

"no but the last time was when i drop her off on an island so she can be away from this." he explained. 

"okay go get some rest." 

"okay goodnight sister come on liam." he said. 

"good night baby bro." 

i went to the stairs and said "okay the ball is over go home." and with that everybody left. i took lizzy to my room and she told me to go wait for her on the outside. i got undress and change into some lose fitting cloths and wait for her outside. 10 minutes later and she was in lose fitting cloths. "there is something i want to tell you." she said. 

"yes what it is." 

"i like you." she said in a whisper.