Prologue

It was a one fine day and the Forbes family are having a picnic just outside their house. 5 years old little Xander and 6 years old little Liam are playing around while 9 years old Marcus is reading a comic book while sitting on the fine grass.

Mr. And Mrs. Forbes just arrive together with their eldest son Stephen who is currently helping their mom who is carrying a baby girl on her arms.

Mr. Forbes helps her wife sit on the mat when the three children notice their mom they all run towards them.

mommy! mommy!" Xander called

Yes dear?" their mommy ask.

The four of us made a little promise" Xander giggles

And what is that baby?" Mommy asked again

We promise to take good care of our baby princess" Xander said while staring at the baby on her mommy's arms.

We will love her more than anything" Liam added.

We will treat her like a real princess" Marcus said while smilling towards their mom and dad.

And we will go through hell just to protect her againsts anything that can harm or hurt her" Stephen the eldest added.

Oh my babies, thank you so much. I love you all" their mommy said while wiping her tears.

I'm so proud of the four are you. I will trust on you all is that clear?" Their dad said.

Sir yes sir!" The Forbes brother shouted all together.

And the Forbes family spend the rest of the day together on their wide and clean backyard while happily chatting and playing.