Chapter 1

Shane's P.O.V

I can't believe Blake! She's the one that stole the car, why am I having to do the time as well. I mean I get I got into the stolen car but it was only to try and stop her. Oh well let's just get it over with.
It's our first day of Community Service, and instead of sun bathing and getting a tan, I'm having to pick up litter and wash off graffiti, because I'm friends with a idiot. I shower and shove on a black muscle tee with 'Peacemaker' on it, with black ripped jeans and a pair of combat boots. I only put on some simple jewellery and blast my hair dry and shove it into a ponytail.

I head downstairs and grab an apple and eat it slowly

I head downstairs and grab an apple and eat it slowly. Once I'm finished I pour myself a glass of water and quickly drink it. I head through to the living room to grab money from the fireplace. Once I have a few quid I look to the couch and see my Mum passed out. She has been working night shift every night at a hospital these past couple of weeks, she must be knackered. I grab a blanket and place it on her. I text Blake letting her know I'm on my way and head outside playing Wiley Heatwave through my ear phones and head to the Community Centre.

Blakes P.O.V

I just got a text from Shane to meet her at the Community Centre. I bet I'm in her bad books, but in my defence my boyfriend shouldn't of cheated on me, then I wouldn't of stolen his car. I get changed into a off pink New York football top with black leggings, and a pair of beige dolly shoes. I really can't be bothered with me hair today so I decided to put it in a messy bun.

I walk downstairs and give my mum and dad a quick hug and then leave for my Community Service

I walk downstairs and give my mum and dad a quick hug and then leave for my Community Service. I don't usually have breakfast in the morning, it's just not my thing. I walk out and make my way to the Community Centre.

I finally arrive at the Centre and Shane is nowhere to be seen. I stand outside waiting in her when a boy bumps into me.

"Yo! Watch where your going!" I shouted and looked up to see a beautiful greek god! We was wearing a black tank top with black jeans. His hair was in a perfect quiff with a few blonde pieces through it, and his jaw line was just.....there are no words.

"My bad" he said putting his hands up in defeat and walks into the community centre. Oh my god he has a American accent. We live in the south of Scotland so it's quiet rare to hear an accent like that. I turn around and see Shane walking towards me.

Shane's P.O.V

I walk over to Blake and I just saw some random guy bump into her, he better of said sorry the tool. When I reach her I give her a quick hug and then pull away and checking her over.

"Everything OK?" she asks me looking a little confused.

"I just saw that idiot bump into you, I hope he said sorry" I replied a little annoyed.

"Oh no its OK, I mean I don't mind he was fit! And his accent was too die for" she said with a massive smile on her face.

"American?" American accents are mine and Blakes favourite. She nods but I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Oi you two" we both turn and face a heavy built man with slicked back hair staring at us.

"What?!" Blake yells back.

"Are you two here on your Community Service?" he replied quite snarky.

"What's it too you!?" I shouted at him.

"I'm your probation officer, now get inside we are about to get started" he snarled. What a creep! We both headed inside and followed the probation officer into a very large hall, where I see about 8 chairs in a circle. I also see the tool that banged into Blake. He was smiling at her, for god sake. I took a seat next to another girl, her hair was slicked back into a ponytail and she had massive hooped ear rings. She looks like a chav.
I then spot Mr Tool and of course Blake sits next too him and there is another girl, she looks more like a girly girl though, and there is another two boys. These people look like fun.

"Right guys let's get started" the probation officer said.