Chapter 49

Shane's P.O.V

I'm standing in a corner of the church not to far away from my dad, but I couldn't take my eyes off this women. The four horsemen? What the fuck?

"What do you want from us?" Grayson asked.

"We want your powers, all the powers in the world" John snarked.

"And who better than The Lucky Seven to start with" my dad said. I turned around and looked at him.

"Why? Why the name The Lucky Seven? Why are you doing this? I mean it wasn't too long ago that you were trying to kill me" I snapped.

"I wasn't apart of the Horsemen back then, and the name well I will let Elena explain that" my dad replied and I looked back to Elena.

"I have been watching you all, for the past couple of months. I knew when the storm hit there had to be something. That's when I found Cameron. He can take powers so I thought....there must be people with powers out there. So I found Blakes uncle. We needed someone strong so I pulled a few strings and got him released. Then Shane's dad, I guess I kind of had a soft spot for him, I mean the storm did turn him insane, and I always liked a bad boy" she smirked.

"God your disgusting" I turned my nose up at her.

"Yeah maybe, but back to you lot, as I've been watching you, show off your powers to one another, doing anything to save one another. I thought these kids are lucky to even be alive right now, I mean come on your all criminals. Then when I saw what kind of powers you had, I knew I wanted them" Elena explained.

"Well your not going to get them from us that easy. There is only one of you that can take the powers and like you said, there is seven of us" Shelly said.

"Oh we will see" Elena said. Suddenly my dad grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my neck. I pushed him so hard but he wouldn't budge. Then he raised his hand, but he had a knife in it. Holy shit!
"Now give us your powers or Shane dies!" Elena shouted.

"NO!" Blake shouts. Shit!

"Guys don't! Stay strong, don't give it to her!" I look over to Cameron and he looks scared.

"You should behave for your father" Dad whispers in my ear. He punches the knife down and it goes straight into my ribs and then pulls the knife back out.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I scream in pain, my dad drops me to the floor. I hold my ribs trying to stop the blood. This pain is agonising.

"Give us your powers" My dad yells. This can't be happening.

Graysons P.O.V

I try and make my way to Shane when I get flown back by Elena, she must of stolen Ethans power.

"So watching Shane die isn't enough? What about your little twin?" Elena said. Suddenly the fire ring around Blake disappeared and she was looking over at her Uncle. He was whispering something then she made her way towards him.

"What are doing to her" I scream. When she's there he gives her a gun and she made her way to Ethan, who was waking up. She points the gun to him and tears started roll down her cheeks.

"Guys I can't stop! Please make me stop" Blake shouted.

"If you don't hand over your powers Ethan is going to die!" Elena shouts.

"No!" I shout. I tried to run forward but Elena flys me back again. Erica ran to David and grabbed his head, and shocked him. He fell to the ground and Erica looks pissed.

"He's dead! Now you let me and my friends go, or do help me god, I'm going to kill every last of one of you so call. Horsemen!" Erica shouted.

I don't actually know how we are going to get out of this.