Chapter 4

*The Next Day*

Ethans P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Shane. I don't even know her and already I'm addicted. I need to be alone with her to find out more about her.

I'm in the kitchen making a smoothie when Grayson walks through. He has his community service again today, which is good because I can try and get to Shane.

"You want me to meet you for lunch?" I asked Grayson while he makes himself coffee.

"If you want to. Swing by about one ish." he replied not making eye contact and I know he is smiling.

"Cool" was all I said and once he was finished making his coffee he put it in a take away cup and he walked out the kitchen and I followed him. When he opened the front door. I put my hand out and my hand went numb, I then quickly pulled my hand back towards my body and the front door slammed shut.

"Dude don't do that!" Grayson yelled at me and I laughed, I have had telekinesis since that freak storm hit us a few months back.

"Is Shane going to be there?" I asked.

"Oh course she is, now quit using your powers like that! I will see you later" he shouted and walked out the door and I ran upstairs to take a shower.

Shane's P.O.V

Another day of Community Service, already I'm hating it. Well really I just hate the people, I mean Scott's OK but Mr Tool and the other freaks I hate. Who am I kidding I'm the freak. I look at my hand and it started to go cold, then I twirl my finger around and snowflakes fall. I have the ability to control snow and ice, bit like Elsa from Frozen, I quite like it but if anybody found out then I would be a laughing stalk. I mean Blake knows because she also has a ability. She can Shape-shift. We got caught in that freak storm a few months back and I guess you could say we've not been right since. I put on a black jumper with a pair of denim shorts. I also put on black running shoes and a snap back with 'Fuck' written on it.

I run downstairs, and I bump into my mum who was on her way up to bed

"You need to take it easy mama" I said in a reassuring tone.

"I know baby, couple more nights and then my shifts go back to normal" she replied giving me a kiss on my cheek then making her way upstairs. At least it's not on the couch this time. I look at my phone, SHIT! It's 8:50am and I need to be there for 9. I run out the door makingy way to the centre. When I get back I will make my mum something to eat before she goes back to work.

Blakes P.O.V

I'm standing outside the community centre waiting on Shane, and as usual she's late. I jump up and down a little cause I'm so cold, I decided to wear black ripped jeans with a grey vest top. I also put on a green jacket and white vans.

Even though I have a jacket on I'm still cold, I'm always cold though

Even though I have a jacket on I'm still cold, I'm always cold though. I look to my left and see Grayson coming towards me, great he is going to try and hit on me again. I don't actually mind but I think he trys to hard. I lean against the wall while he strides over. Eventually he was in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically and he just stared at me. I was about walk inside when he put his hand beside my head to stop me. He leaned in a little closer this time.
"OK I will ask again, Can I help you?" I asked once again but this time more annoyed.

"You've got a smart mouth on you" he said licking his bottom lip. Holy shit that's hot!

"What can I say, I'm just that type of person" I snapped back. He is not going to get to me.

"Then what would you say if I can make you stop being sarcastic" he said being dead serious.

"And how would you plan on doing that fuckboi?" I asked sarcastically knowing full well anything he says isn't going to make me stop being sarcastic.

"Well first, I will pin you to a wall and rub my hands up and down your body. Then I will kiss your neck making my way down and down, leaving little hickeys all the way down your body. I then pick you up and place you on the bed and give you all the pleasure you want" his voice was low and seductive. That's it, he got to me. I look at the corner of my eye and I see Shane coming closer, so I decide to play hard to get a little longer. I look Grayson dead in the eye. He leaned in and our lips were so close I can feel his breath.

"There's just one problem with that" I whisper and he pulls away slightly.
"I don't like hickeys" I whisper and I push him out my way and walk over to Shane who is giving Grayson the death stare.

"What was that tool doing to you?" Shane asked when I finally reach her. I turn back around to see Grayson was gone.

"Nothing I can't take care of" I smirked turning back to Shane.

"That's my girl" she replied laughing.

"Hey, I'm more experienced than you" I said as we walked to the centre.

"That's because I'm smarter" she snapped back which made me laugh.

We headed inside for another fun filled day.