Chapter 12

Graysons P.O.V

I'm on my way to pick up Blake, I'm so nervous. I arrive at her front door and I beep my horn. Seconds later she comes running out wearing a black vest top with black ripped jeans and a brown loose jacket. She looks amazing!

She jumps in my car and we set off

She jumps in my car and we set off. Today we are going to the movies and then bowling.

"So what would you like to see?" I ask her and she turns and looks too me.

"How to be single" she said, OK I shouldn't of asked.

"Um really?" I said and she bursts out with laughter.

"No not really, I'm taking the piss" she said laughing her head off.

"You and your smart mouth" I smirked.

"It's upto you what we go and see, your the guy" she sais still laughing a little.

"What about Goosebumps?" I asked and she nodded.

When we arrive we are about 20 minutes early. I buy the tickets and got popcorn and headed inside and waited for the movie to start. So far we are the only ones in the cinema. Time to have some fun.

Blakes P.O.V

So we are sitting alone in the cinema, this isn't awkward at all.

"So baby girl how are you today?" he asks me putting his hand on my thigh. My breathing becomes shallow but I move his hand away.

"What have I told you about calling me that" I snapped.

"Oh come on what do I have to prove that I'm sorry for what happened on Wednesday" he said so I decided to wind him up.

"I wouldn't forgive you even if you pulled me onto your lap and gave me a hickey. I'm stubborn" my voice was a whisper and his eyes turned darker. Shit I shouldn't of said that.

"I do like a challenge" he smirked and he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him. He snaked his arm around my waist so I couldn't move.

"Grayson someone is going to walk in" I said pushing him a little but he gripped me tighter.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll make this quick" he whispers and he kisses my jawline, and makes his way down to my neck. I breathing becomes much heavier and I pull on his shirt he is wearing. He made his way to my collarbone and sucked gently. Eventually he pulls away and I stare at him wanting more. I put my hand on my neck.

"You didn't" I said and he winked at me and moved his arm so I could stand up but I don't move. I'm too in shock by what just happened.
"Grayson why did you do that, people are going to see" I said a little louder this time and he chuckles.

"Since when did you care about what people think. Now you know what you get when your smart month takes over" he smirked and I can't help but smile. Seconds later we hear some people coming in and I quickly got off Graysons lap and sat down next to him still a little stunned by what happened.

Eventually the movie began and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"So am I forgiving" he whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine.

"I will think about it" I smirked and we sat in slient watching the movie.