//3//

-Elodie-

There's something about this Joker that's itching to be exposed, I can just tell. Here in Gotham he's known for sabotaging and kidnapping and attempting to kill Batman. With me, he's charming and caring. He's had so many opportunities to kill me, yet here I am. Why?

Joker was kind enough to lend me one of his guest rooms for however long he holds me captive. Although I don't really like using that word, because it doesn't feel like I'm forced to be here. But I know if I tried to escape, I'd just end up back here and most likely be in plenty of trouble. The room itself is almost as big as Joker's room, with baby pink walls that he specifically ordered his men to paint the room this color, knowing it's my favorite. The bed was queen sized with a pink duvet and white silk pillows. There was a tv hanging up on the wall across from my bed, with a dresser underneath it filled with some of my clothes from my house that he "secretly" broke into. The room is very cozy; I like it better than my actual room back home. All that's missing is my record player, typewriter, and art supplies. I'll ask Joker if I can go get them tomorrow, since apparently we're attending an event that Batman is supposed to be at. I've just gotten out of the shower and blow-dried my hair, so it's time to get dressed. One of Joker's men had laid out a dress and heels for me on my bed while I was in the shower, and I'm just now seeing what it looks like. Woah. It's a red dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves that overall looked too tight. I slip it over my head and look at my reflection in the full-length mirror Joker provided me. It's very form-fitting, ending a few inches above my knees. I'm not going to lie, it's very beautiful. It's just way out of my comfort zone. I know this sounds weird, but I don't like to be checked out. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed, even if I'm dating the person. That's why I don't like wearing dresses like this- I always get checked out. I used to do ballet and gymnastics up until my senior year of high school, so I still have the fit body from that. My boobs aren't that big; they're just above a C-cup, but I will admit that my hips and butt are usually what draws people in. I'm not insecure about my body, but I do try to not show it off as much as possible. I slip the black strappy heels on and walk into the bathroom that's connected to my room to do my hair and makeup. I stick with basic foundation to even out my skin tone, mascara, liquid eyeliner, just a little bit of dark eyeshadow, and red lipstick. 

About 25 minutes later, when I'm finished curling my hair, someone knocks on the door. "Are you ready?" Charles, Joker's main worker asks through the door. I grab my purse and stick my phone in there before opening the door. He looks me up and down with wide eyes and I feel my face turn red. "U-Uh.. Boss is waiting downstairs for you."

"Thank you," I say, walking past him and descending the steps slowly, careful not to trip and fall. There's commotion coming from the living room and as soon as I step in their line of vision, the room falls dead silent. All eyes are on me. I feel my face begin to heat up again so I start fiddling with my fingers. Joker slowly stands up, not taking his eyes off me as he walks over. 

"Oh my," he quietly says, almost in the form of a growl as he runs his hands up and down my waist and hips. "Come along, darling." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and grabs a gun off the table, motioning everyone to leave the house. I follow behind his men to get into the van, but Joker pulls me back. "You're riding with me." We walk over to a dark purple car with gold detailing on it and he opens up the passengers door for me. I quietly thank him and get in, patiently waiting to leave.

(A/N: Okay, this is prooobably the shortest and least exciting chapter so far, but I just wanted to upload today. The next couple of chapters should begin to pick up speed, since my biggest issue with writing stories is getting started. Well anyways, I hope you've enjoyed!! Have a lovely day/night xoxo)