Zane X Jay (Part 3)

This is stupid. Why did I even agree to do this? Oh yeah. Pinkie Cake.

Zane is on the doorstep of Jay's house with a bouquet of blue flowers behind his back. He debates on whether or not he should be doing this.

He's never felt so strongly about someone before. And he DEFINETLY didn't feel this way with Kawaii~Chan. Sweat runs down his face down to his mask.

"That's it! I can't do it!" He says to himself as he walks away with his hands in the air, planning on throwing away the flowers.

Then, her door suddenly swings open to reveal Jay in a undershirt and shorts. She yawns. "Zane...! I was sleeping? What's up with the yelling?" She rubs her eyes in tiredness.

He quickly turns around at her voice. His body freezes and his heart races as he hides the flowers behind his back. "Oh...u-um, sorry. I w-was...DOING IMPROV!! Y-Yeah! That's it!" He made up an excuse, his cheeks burning.

She just smiled at him. "Ok then. Well, since I'm awake now. Wanna hang out?" She asked rubbing her elbow in shyness. He looked at her brown eyes, she looked at his icy blue eyes and somehow...they were lost.

Zane completely dropped the flowers on the ground, forgetting they were in his hands. She broke their gaze to look down and pick up the flowers in awe. "Zane. Who are these for?" She asks him, his face red.

"F-For you! To say thanks for giving me t-that Pinkie Cake when we m-met." He turned away, trying to hide his blush. But, he saw her face slowly turn red too.

"Wow! That's so sweet of you! Wait...who are you and what did you do with the Zane I know??" She laughs and playfully punches his shoulder. His blush goes away and he laughs with her. He comes inside her house, they start stirring up a conversation and it somehow led to crushes.

"Well...there is this guy I liked back in high school. He was a nice guy...but he had to move." She sighs at her past memory and takes a sip of her mango juice she poured herself. This saddened Zane a little.

"I've never had any before..." He grumbles shamefully. Her face softens and she puts a hand on his shoulder.

"There's no shame in that. If you didn't have any in your past, that's ok." She smiles. "But...ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY NOW?" She exclaims and leaps out of her chair, getting extremely close to Zane's pale face.

Zane blushes at their closeness and the question. "Maybe..." He meant to say that in his head instead of out loud. Jay jumps around the house, letting her inner fangirl loose.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHO IS IT? IS IT APH? KAITLYN? LUCINDA? KAWAII~CHAN?????" She asked him in excitement.

"You missed one." He said.

"Oh Irene, please don't tell me it's Michi..." She facepalms.

"EW NO. Not that Cat-woman-thing!" He exclaims in disgust.

"Then who is it?" Zane rolls his eyes at her stupidity and slightly pulls down his mask to reveal his smile and freckles. He gently kisses her cheek, pulling it back up again.

"Does THAT answer your question?" He says. She gently touches her cheek where he kissed her. She feels a tingle.

I am never washing this cheek ever again.

"Yup." She hugs him tightly, feeling the warmth of his sweatshirt. Both of their faces heat up. She laughs. "Is that what the flowers were for?" She pressed on.

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'm glad you told me. Now...TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!" She taps his chest and runs around the house. He lets out a chuckle.

"NOT FOR LONG!!" He chases her as they laugh in enjoyment.

MEANWHILE

"Kawaii~Chan? Do you get the feeling we're missing some really important shipping?" Aphmau asks her friend on the couch next to her.

"Aphmau~Senpai is right. Kawaii~Chan has the same feeling too! Kawaii~Chan feels like there is some shipping between Zane~Kun and Jay~Sama going on right now." The adorable meifwa said.

"Meh probably nothing. Zane is stubborn." She shrugs while watching My Little Horsie with Kawaii~Chan.

AND THEY ALL LIVED POTATO-LY EVER AFTER. LE END!!!! 🐢🐱🐞🍅🔪