My Stven Universe OC: BONUS

TIME SKIP

Narrator's POV

It has been about 3 months since Peedee and Blue Citrine became friends. They told each other secrets, shared their backstory, and BC would occasionally tell him about amazing gem things. So I guess you could say they were best friends.

They would usually hang around right near the water, always laying a blanket out beforehand. But the day finally rolled around where it was Peedee's birthday. He was turning 15.

"What are all these things?" BC asked Peedee as he was setting out a canopy out on the beach, along with various other items.

"It's for my birthday today." He simply said, not bothering to look at her. She sensed his sadness.

"Hey...are you ok? I know what sadness looks like, and that's definitely it." She asked him, tilting her head to the side a little.

"My...dad wants me to celebrate it. But I know he just wants me to be able to do other stuff around the restaurant." He sighs and runs his hand through his hair, stressed.

"I thought you liked to grow up."

"I do! But not when my dad is pressuring me to..."

"Well...who's coming?"

"Just Steven, Ronaldo...and you." Her face softens, but suddenly turns serious.

"I'm gonna make this party extra fun for you." She said with determination. He laughs a little.

"I'd like to see you try." There was silence for a minute.

"What's a birthday?"

TIME SKIP

The party ended. "See ya later Peedee!" Steven said in his cheerful tone, waving goodbye while running. Ronaldo yawned.

"Man. That was tiring. If you need me..." he yawned again. "I'll be at home." He started his journey to the house.

"Did I do a good job?" BC asked Peedee at her attempts to make the party even more fun. She tried to set up Earth games, and had them wear silly kiddy party hats during the candle blowing. She read all of this from a magazine laying around their house.

"Yeah sure..." Peedee said, not looking at her once again, bored while taking down the decorations. She started thinking for a minute.

(IM JUST GONNA DO ONE KIND OF MY FAV SCENES.)

"Ok, would you let me attempt one last thing?" She asked him.

"Sur-wha!!" She pulled him closer to the water and she started to press buttons on what people called a 'stereo'. She gestured to him to take off his shoes, making him barefoot. A song finally came on, and it was a very energetic one. (Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer)

They start to rapidly dance, spinning and trying to sing along with the lyrics together. They laugh, having a blast while the sun sets. This starts to lighten Peedee's spirits, along with BC's.

But then, BC danced too much, causing her to trip on the soft sand. She lets out a yelp, bracing for impact. But Peedee catches her by her tiny waist. They can both see the other's shines in their eyes. They smile widely.

Peedee stops, and tries to look for something in her eyes. He finds caring and innocence. He goes for it, leaning in slowly and closing his eyes. He connects their lips together. BC freezes in place, not knowing what he's doing. But nonetheless, she tries to copy his actions.