Tamaki X Jay (Part 1)

Jay's POV

"But I don't wannaaaaaaaaa." I complained as my parents dragged me to our plane boarding.

"Sweetie, I know it will be hard to move, but we had to." My dad tells me in the sweetest tone possible.

"You're father and I just struck a deal with the Suohs. We cannot pass this up, honey." My mom backs up my dad. I groan in annoyance.

"But I don't even know how to speak Japanese...!" I really didn't, but it's still an excuse not to move away.

Yeah yeah. I know my family is pretty wealthy. We are the Lin company. We specialize in designer clothes and linens. And now, I'm forced to move to Japan and go to a new school, which we haven't even decided on yet.

"We can hire someone when we get to the new mansion to teach you." My dad says casually and steps into our private jet to sit down.

"Your father is right you know. You'll need to speak it if necessary at you're new school." My mom does the same and sits down. I have no choice but to follow them in as an employee closes the door behind us.

"Oh yeah, by the way, what school am I going to?" I ask out of curiosity and sit down as well. "Sweetie, you're going to Ouran Academy." I roll my eyes.

"No thanks." I cross my arms and buckle up as we start to gain speed on the runway.

Back at my old school, Phoenix Drop High, I was among the commoners. And I loved it. All of my friends were commoners, and I miss all of them. It was only around this time that the Lin Company started picking up pace. I'm still getting used to this whole, 'being rich' thing. I'm not sure I want to go to a prestigious school full of other stuck up rich people.

"It won't be so bad. You just need time to adjust." Mother smiles at me. I smile back.

Hopefully it's better than I think it is.

PART 2 COMING SOON