(10) learning the truth

Kanda: so I am actually a siren but how come I exhibit traits similar to Allen and the mermaids?

Allen: yeah what's up with that scrletfyre?

author: all will be revealed come this chapter.

Kanda: ..............che.............fine..........

Allen: I can't wait to find out what's in store

author: well then on with the story. I claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino.  This story is completely my own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech

ten - learning the truth

Shock stretched across Allen's face, not because of the kiss but because of what Noah had just told him. Allen could clearly see a black mark on Kanda's chest through his damp white shirt which clung to his body that seemed much different from his own. Allen could also feel power pouring into him that he clearly didn't recognize as Noah's. Allen carefully studied Kanda to see small slit marks on his throat as a sword hung by his side. Allen had noticed that Kanda's eyes had small specks of ocean blue in them as his ears were slightly pointed like his own. All of the signs were clearly there.

*But how is that even possible? Yuu is clearly human but he seems to have traits similar to us.* asked Allen.

*I am not certain myself Allen. The only one whom could answer that question is Mugen.* replied Noah.

*..............Mugen.............?* asked Allen.

*The name of Yuu Kanda's weapon. The sword that he always seems to carry with him.* answered Noah. Allen said nothing as his left arm proceeded to transform into Noah's true form as any and all injuries that Allen had except for the jagged scar that ran through his left eye had healed. When Kanda saw Allen's arm transform, he was shocked. Allen knew that he had a lot of explaining to do. Allen gently pushed himself out of Kanda's arms flicking his white tail. It felt so good to be mobile again and out in the salty sea water. Kanda slowly headed back to the shoreline allowing Allen to swim as the merboy didn't go out to far. Lavi met up heading him a towel. Kanda took it gratefully as Lavi slapped him upside the head.

"What was that for?" asked Kanda angrily.

"What in the world are you thinking Yuu? You and Allen can never be together as you are from two separate worlds. And you surely can't keep him like a pet." Lavi snapped back referring to the kiss that Kanda shared with Allen.

"I wasn't planning to Lavi. I can't help how I feel towards Allen. He is the only other person whomever excepted me for me." stated Kanda. Lavi understood as not many excepted him for himself as a human being. After a while Allen swam close to the shoreline allowing both humans to see Noah fully manifested.

*Allen, I am going to allow you to speak to them in their tongue. Meanwhile, I will try to find out from Mugen how is it possible for a siren to be born as a human.* replied Noah.

*Should I tell Yuu about this as it seems that he doesn't know that he is a siren?* asked Allen.

*Not yet. Not until I talk to Mugen.* replied Noah as Allen understood and obeyed Noah's wishes.

After conveying his wishes to Allen, Noah reached out through his power to Mugen.

Mugen...............Mugen............can you hear me? asked Noah.