(20) many fights part one

Kanda: we all ready know that I plan to fight against the Earl and Tyki.

author:  I am aware of that as that I what I had planned.

Allen:  the sooner you get me the hell out of here the better.

author:  we are working on it Allen.

Lavi:  I can't wait to see whom I am up against.

author:  please note that the attacks that I am using are of my own design as they are not associated with the any of characters and/or the D. Gray-man series.

Allen:  scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino. This story is completely her own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech, [other speech], CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

twenty - many fights part one

As Kanda and his group entered the black tower, the Earl seemed aware that the other siren was there.  A broad smile stretched across his face.

"He's here!  Go my friends and delay the humans that is with him.  Tyki stay here and keep an eye on the Moonlight Siren.  I don't want the human siren to get to him before I can finish with what I have to do." stated the Earl.

"Yes Lord Earl." stated Tyki bowing his head.  Allen was still in human form dangling from the chains.  His body was bruised, battered, and bleeding from the never ending torture that he was put through thanks to the Earl and Tyki.  Allen was half way conscious when he heard that Kanda was there to save him.  Allen wished that he could use his powers to warn Kanda that it was a trap.

'Please be careful Yuu.' Allen thought to himself before he had lost consciousness.

Kanda and his group headed up the stairs of the black tower.  They knew that the Millennium group would try to stop them from reaching Allen.  As they reached the first level, Kanda stopped suddenly grabbing a firm hold of Mugen as he began to feel sick to his stomach as the smell of dead mer-flesh drifted up his nose.  Up ahead on the first landing was a large and bulky member of the Millennium group, Skin Bolic.

"You will not get past me.  I will make sure that the Earl will get the human siren." stated Skin Bolic.  Kanda would have rushed the Millennium member when he felt someone put his hand over his as he was about ready to draw out Mugen.

"Leave this one to me Prince Kanda.  You should save your strength for their leader." stated Suman Dark as he stepped forward before the prince.  Suman may not look like he could stand a chance against Bolic but he was willing to try.  Bolic laughed at Suman while flexing his muscles.

"You honestly think that you stand a chance against me........human?" asked Bolic as Suman tugged at the gloves on his hand making them tighter on his hands.

"We won't know unless I try." replied Suman as Kanda tapped him on the shoulder with his free hand.

"Good luck Suman." stated the prince as the two retracted their hands as Kanda stepped back with the rest of the group.  Suman took a fighting stance as he knew that he wouldn't be able to defeat Bolic in a test of strength as he hoped that whatever power Fo gave them would help.  Bolic moved as he charged at Suman putting his weight and strength behind his power.  Suman quickly dodged out of the way as Bolic's attack collided with a wall putting a large hole in it.