Part 52

"Since we are getting the twins used to the childminder with Grace, I was thinking we could go to the gym for a bit? I know you say I'm perfect already but I really would feel more comfortable losing a little more of this baby weight" Connie said as she cuddled up with Jacob on the couch.
"Course baby, we could go now if you like?" he suggested.
Connie smiled and nodded, "I'll grab our gym bags then meet you in the car" she said.

Jacob went out to the car and got in, being joined by Connie a few minutes later.
"So what do you want to do in the gym?" he asked as he drove.
"Tredmill, some sit ups and stretches. Then a nice hot shower because I'll end up all sweaty" Connie replied.
"Sounds like how you end up after an hour in bed with me" Jacob said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.
"Just shut up and drive Mr Masters" she said as she rubbed his thigh.
He pulled up at the gym then they both got out, heading inside hand in hand.
"I'll see you in there" Connie said before pecking his cheek and heading into the female changing rooms.
Quickly they both got changed before heading out into the gym area.

"Treadmill?" Jacob asked.
Connie smiled and nodded before walking and getting on to one.
Jacob got on to the one next to Connie then they both began a steady pace.
After jogging for a while Connie looked over at Jacob, then turned up her machine so she was running quickly.
"Oh it's on now Ms Chase" he smirked before speeding up too.
Both of them ran quickly, not showing any signs of tiring.
"Give up now babe" Jacob said as he sped up.
"Nope" Connie said then she too sped up to match his pace.
Finally Jacob pressed the stop button, so Connie slowed down and raised an eyebrow, "too fast for you Mr Masters?" she asked.
"Nah, just wouldn't want you tiring yourself out" he chuckled.

Connie laughed and stopped her machine, getting off and taking Jacob's hand.
"Stretches" she said then pulled him towards the matted area.
Jacob stood back watching, biting his lip as his eyes fell to his cleavage as she sat herself down on the floor.
"Joining me down here muscles?" she asked, biting in her lip gently.
"If you were sprawled out naked with whips and chains, I could never say no. But I suppose now is alright too" he replied.
Connie glared playfully before lying down on her back and beginning sittups.

Fourty five minutes later they both decided that was enough for the day, and Connie was right, they were both sweaty.
"Shower time" she said as she got up off the floor.
"Hmm, how about I join you?" Jacob whispered in her ear.
"It's the women's changing room Jacob" Connie replied.
"Oh come on babe, you could sneak me in. You know you want to" he said as he grabbed her arse and began squeezing it.
Connie was unable to resist and nodded as she chewed on her lip, before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the changing rooms.
"Go and get your bag, I'll wait out here" she said before pushing Jacob into the men's room.

Three minutes later he came back out, then Connie grabbed his bag from him and pulled him through the door, pushing him into the shower area.
"Wait in here. Do not move. I'll get our towels out then put your bag in my locker for now" Connie said.
Jacob nodded then pulled the shower curtain over then began to strip off, hanging his clothes over the top of the curtain and his shoes just outside
A few minutes later Connie joined him, and quickly stripped off, placing her clothes and shoes next to his.
He turned the shower on, the hot water and steam englulfing them as he pulled Connie into his arms.

She moaned softly as Jacob attached his lips to her neck, sucking and nibbling gently, only leaving slight marks behind.
His hands went to her bum, which he gripped as he lifted her up on to his waist.
Connie wrapped her legs around him, feeling his hard member digging into her thigh.
"I want you" she whipsered dirtily into his ear.
Jacob complied, lifting her up a little higher so she could position him next to her opening, allowing her to sink down on him with ease.
Connie groaned and threw her head back, holding onto Jacob's kneck and shoulder tightly as she began to rise up and down.
He pressed his hands up on the wall behind Connie to steady himself, groaning in pleasure.

Jacob continued to bite on her neck, harder this time, really leaving his mark so that any man that even dared to look at her would know she was taken.
Connie hissed in pleasure, bouncing harder and faster on his cock, then crying out as he bucked his hips, hoping that the sound of the water and music of the changing rooms was enough to mask the sounds of their sex life.
She dug her nails into his back and gritted her teeth, feeling herself approaching her climax.
Her walls tightened around Jacob, who was equally close, and they both began to count.

"Yes! Uh! Uh fuck!" Jacob groaned, now gripping Connie's hips to spure her to go harder.
She did, and began to move on him at a rapid pace.
"Oh! Shit Jacob!" she cried out as she spilled down his length, the feeling of her liquids around him sending him into over drive.
He exploded inside of her, both of them catching their breath as she slowed and rose off him.
"I love you" he whispered breathlessly.
"I love you too" Connie replied as she relaxed and pressed her head to his chest.