Eyeless Jack, Sally, Ben Drowned

*OMG LOOK MY FRIEND DREW DEMON FOR ME!!!*

*Demons POV*

"How can you even say that orange is better than red?!," I demanded, glaring at Hoodie and Masky. It's been two weeks since I've met them and already they're becoming my friends, oh and Ticci Toby too.

"I dunno! We just like it I guess," shrugs Hoodie.

"Then you're dumb," I smirk.

"YES WE ARE!," grins Masky. I burst out laughing and so does Hoodie.

"Demon!," suddenly calls up my Dad.

"Coming!," I call back. "Be right back guys," I jump off of my bed and leave my room. Jumping on the railing of the stairs, I slide down and land like a boss. Going over to the living room to see if my Dad's in there I spot him and pause. In front of me is three new creepypastas. One is a boy with a blue mask with black tar seeping out of the eye holes, he's wearing a black hoodie with brown hair sticking out a little over his mask, and a couple scalpels are peeking out of the pocket of his hoodie. Next to him is a girl that looks about nine or eight. She has a small brown bear in her arms and is wearing a pink dress. She has brown hair, green eyes, and dried blood streaking down her face, she also has on socks. Finally next to her is a boy that looks like he's 10 and is dressed like a mini Link from Legend of Zelda. The only difference is where his eyes are, there are two black holes with some sort of black liquid seeping out and there's a red dot where his pupil should be.

"What's up Dad?," I ask walking nervously over to his side. Why am I so nervous? It must be because these are the first creepypastas I've met that aren't my Dad's proxies.

"Demon this is Eyeless Jack, Sally, and Ben Drowned, they're a few of the new creepypastas that are moving in," he explains.

"Hello," I smile and wave at the new creepypastas.

"Hi!," beams Sally running over and hugging my legs. "I'm Sally," she giggles.

"I know," I chuckle patting her head, she's so adorable!

"Are you going to play games with me?!," she asks looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course!" I cheer. I honestly love any and all games, dolls, house, dress up, tea party, they're all fun! I remember when I was a little younger than Sally, I'd play them with Uncle Splendor all the time. Sally beams up at me and Ben walks over to us.

"You into video games?" he questions.

"Depends, do you like Minecraft, Super Mario, or Five Nights at Freddy's?," I smirk as the boy grins.

"Yep! We'll be good friends," he walks over to the T.V. and sits plugging in a Play Station 4.

I look over to see Eyeless Jack staring at me, or I think he's staring at me, I can't tell. I just smile and wave at him. His mask moves a little like he's surprised and sheepishly waves back. "Come on! Let's go play dress up!" beams Sally grabbing my hand and yanking me towards the stairs.

"Okay, okay," I giggle. We run upstairs and into a random empty room.

"There's nothing in here Sally," I say confused.

"Of course not! It's because I haven't put my stuff in here yet! Now close your eyes," she demands. I do without arguing because I'm curious at what she'll do.

"Open!," she giggles after a few moments. I do and gasp in surprise, the room looks totally different! Instead of red walls and a black carpet like my Dad has all of his many spare bedrooms, the walls are now a light pink and the carpet is a dark magenta. There's a bed with a twin mattress on it with pink, magenta, and red bedding. There are three toy boxes, one labeled dress up, another labeled dolls, and a final one labeled other toys. There's also a small table with paper and crayons on it. "Woah," I gasp.