Shes.......she's not waking up!

*Sally's POV* 

I skip happily into Demons room, I can't wait to hear about her date with EJ! "Demon!," I giggle jumping onto her bed. Instead of her jumping up and screaming like I thought she would do, she just keeps sleeping. "DEMON! WAKE UP!," I screech, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her. When I drop her shoulders though she just lies there still sleeping. WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP!!!!!  "DADDY!," I scream. 

"What is it?!," freaks Dad teleporting into Demons room.

"She won't wake up!" I cry.

"What?" he stares at me confused.

"She won't wake up! I tried shaking her and screaming," tears slowly begin to cascade down my face, my Dad walks over to me and gives me a small ghostly smile.

"It's okay Sally, let me check to see if she's okay," he pats my head and walks over to Demon. Placing his hand on her forehead he freezes, he must be reading her thoughts. It goes dead silent for a moment. Then he teleports away with her!

"BEN!," I scream and run downstairs.

He looks up at me from the game he's playing on the T.V. "What is it Sally?" he frowns seeing my tears.

"Somethings wrong with Demon! I told Dad, but when he tried to see what's wrong with her he teleported away from me with Demon! Now I don't know where they are and I'm scared something bad is happening to her!," I sit down and cry too upset to care about crying in front of Ben.

"It's okay Sally, I'm sure that if anything is wrong with Demon Slender will stop at nothing to make sure she gets better again," Ben smiles gently at me and gives me a small hug.

"I g-guess your right," I hiccup into his shirt.

"Wanna play video games?" asks Ben eyeing his game station.

"Sure," I giggle feeling a little better, we go over to his game and play Mario Cart.

*Demons POV* 

I look around at my surroundings. It's all black. No one's here. There's no sky or ground for that matter. Where am I? "Hello?!," I call out.

"Hello," chuckles a deep dark voice, shivers crawl up my spine as soon as it speaks.

"Where am I?!," I yell.

"Your mindscape of course," it chuckles. My mindscape?

"Are you saying I'm inside my own head?!," I gasp.

"Yes, dear daughter," DAUGHTER?! IS MY DAD DOING THIS?!

"Dad?!," there's another chuckle.

"No. I'm not your adopted father, I'm your biological father," BIOLOGICAL FATHER?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

"BIOLOGICAL FATHER?!," I scream shocked.

"That's right," he snickers.

"W-what do you want from me?!," I demand, trying to seem tough. Oh man, why is my biological Dad here? Who is my biological Dad? I have so many questions for him.

"The questions will have to wait, my dear," I jump. He can read my mind?! Well, I guess we are technically in my mind. "Right now all you need to know is that you will be in this state for the next four years," he states a bit of a chuckle in his voice.

"WHAT?! B-but what about Dad?! Or Sally?! Or even, EJ," I sigh thinking of EJ, he is probably so worried that I'm not waking up.