Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V.

I walk back to the dinning room. I see Everybody looking at me like I'm a fucking murder. Sure I caused a scene and stuff but the teacher want here to see it and can't do shit.

Where was Ms.Conner anyways.

"Mind your own god dam business." I raised my voice.

Everybody looked away including the waiters, I'm surprised they didn't do anything but whatever like I care

I notice Kimberly's bag was hanging on her chair where she was sitting, and Alexia was no where to be found. I swiftly go and grab the bag and head out towards the door. No one seemed to care that i was leaving, good, i don't give a shit about them anyways.

As I step out of the front doors of the restaurant and start to walk, I don't even reach the lights and I hear Alexia screaming my name from down the street. it's only the first day of this fucking trip and I'm already sick of it.

"Zayn come here" Alexia screams at the top of her lungs and starts to case after me.

I ignoring her and start running towards the hotel.

I look behind my shoulder and see Alexia starts to slow down, i didn't expect her to get far in those heels anyways.

After running for another block i slowed down and started to think, I was a fucking idiot for doing that to Kimberly, I should of kept my big mouth shut and non of this would of happend. Alexia was being such a bitch to her though, I had to stop it. She did everything on purpose she knew something was up between us, she probably hear us talking in the hall way. Alexia knew i would say something if she threw my beer on Kimberly.

Why did I even give a shit about Kimberly, i love Alexia, at least i think i do. When we first met i knew she was perfect for me, the way she smiles brightens up the day but now its so different. Is Kimberly changing me, I'm starting to have feeling for her, I barley fucking know her but every time i see her i get all nervous like i have to impress her or something, she is so nice and the complete opposite of Alexia. she probably hates my guts right now and I don't blame her.

I have to put my number im her phone, I grab Kimberly's phone outta her purse , sure taking her phone from her purse is stupid but she doesnt know. I insert my number in her contacts and put my name as Zayn Malik. I exit contacts and lock her phone andput back in my pocket.

Now she has my number

Kimberly's P.O.V.

I enter the hotel and see Ms. Conner on the phone pacing back and forth, like she worried. As i started to walk towards the door to go to the stairs Ms. Conner stops me.

"What are you doing back form the restaurant?" Ms. Conner asks.

"Oh, i wasn't feeling good Ms." i say while feeling my head.

"Alright, well i hope you feel better, say are you coming to class tomorrow?" Ms. Conner questioned.

"Yea, um...if you don't mind me asking is every thing okay, you looked worried". i say with sorrow

"Oh every thing is fine, its just my son back in Toronto has to come here, he called to tell me that." Ms. Conner said looking at her phone.

"Oh, well is every thing okay?" i say.

"Yeah he just needs to come" she stuttered.

"Okay, well see you tomorrow" i say knowing to stop there.

"See you."She says and leaves the hotel.

I walk up the stairs to the second floor and walk down the hallway towards the room. I search for my key that's in my purse... oh crap my purse?! I left it at the restaurant, great i left with out going back to the dinning room, well i didn't even wanna go back there and see Alexia still laughing at me.